Enchanting Two-Toned boots lost my implicit??

They should also make a warning for meta build.
- If you pick a note which will not lead you to the most powerful build for the very current version of the game, it will warn you, stopping you to waste a regret orb.
- If you use an item which will not fit to the current meta, it will also warn you.

The game should also remind you to drink water, eat food, go to the rest room every amount of time to prevent death, because, you know, reasons.
The game also have to warn you that after you log in, you will star to spend time. it's not like you sit here play for 3 hours from 7 pm and stop playing expecting it still 7 pm.

Well, what else should they warn you about...
"
kms1320 wrote:
After completing the Merciless Labyrinth, I enchanted my Two-Toned crafted boots with the Divine Font. I lost my 20% to fire and cold resistances implicit on the boots, which shorted me resists and put the value of my boots in the tank. Is this something that will be fixed soon? I really need those stats back.

Happened to me, too. With a +40% minion dmg bone helmet.
I guess we all make that mistake once ;)
I was super annoyed because it was a manual craft. Now it´s complete trash.

I also think there should be at least a warning that the implicit gets removed.
"
sinub801 wrote:
They should also make a warning for meta build.
- If you pick a note which will not lead you to the most powerful build for the very current version of the game, it will warn you, stopping you to waste a regret orb.
- If you use an item which will not fit to the current meta, it will also warn you.

The game should also remind you to drink water, eat food, go to the rest room every amount of time to prevent death, because, you know, reasons.
The game also have to warn you that after you log in, you will star to spend time. it's not like you sit here play for 3 hours from 7 pm and stop playing expecting it still 7 pm.

Well, what else should they warn you about...

I love/hate these responses that take a perfectly reasonable suggestion and equate it to the most ridiculous scenarios.

Warning people that their item may be irreparably harmed is reasonable. The current wording is not only unclear, but misleading (it says it will "add" a random enchantment, which implies otherwise leaving the item as-is). It says nothing about modifying implicits, nor does it explain that an enchantment is an implicit mod. "Learning" of this by breaking one of your items is not a good thing.

There are plenty other warnings and messages in the game that serve a good QOL purpose. Remember when you used to be able to fuse over a 6-link? They fixed that. They also warn you if you destroy an item with a socketed gem.

I'm satisfied that GGG is doing the right thing by recognizing the situation and rectifying it.
- here's my sig
"
SorakPoE wrote:
"
ArkthuriuS wrote:
OK, ON 3.0 FRIGGIN MAKE A WARNING NOTICE, LIKE U WERE ABOUT TO DESTROY THE ITEM WHEN UR ENCHANTING AT LAB, FOR GOD SAKE, LOST MY PRECIOUS ITEM CUZ OF IT, AND SO DID MANY ON THIS POST.

There is a warning in the Beta.

Want to bet on "how many people would still overwrite implicit even with warning"? :D

"i didn't read that, just clicked "okay\yes"
"i didn't get it\don't know what does that all mean"
"i don't know what implicit is"
etc
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info