Ziz and Blue Just Killed Shaper On EHC!

"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
Meanwhile ES BV face leeches shaper solo.

That is with legacy Vinktar's though I assume?

Lol no this hard core essence. Look at him shit all over the game after Ziz had to fight tooth and nail just to win and then later ripped on a latter attempt.

https://clips.twitch.tv/raizqt/AliveHerdNotLikeThis

How can people watch this and think life is in a good place after GGG's crusade to make the archetype worthless. This isnt about pathfinder or even blade vortex, it's about how having a big hit buffer means everything in a game designed to kill you instantly.

Raiz's run was preeeeety sketchy at a few points as well... I wouldn't exactly say it was anything close to "faceroll"...
U MAD?
Congratulation to them them both
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
inb4 warchief or FB (or, most probably, both) nerfed into ground in 2-3 patches
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Still waiting for somone to do it on EHC in man mode not pussy mode with totems
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

Raiz did it a few hours later, solo... without totems.

Facebreaker won't be nerfed. If anything Warchief will be.
U MAD?
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

Raiz did it easily lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Why they loged out like pussies?
They didn't want to die?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Boem wrote:
^blue life is king.

No surprise there since almost non of the old mechanics surrounding blue life justify it's excessive amounts anymore.

Remember when you didn't have leech or regen on blue life? And status ailments and stun where considered 666?

Those times when running around with a 20k ES buffer still didn't mean a lot.

- ES has always had regen and leech options in the last 3 years, you're either speaking about an older period or I'm missing something
- ES VP builds were incredibly good and much stronger than life builds years ago; ES was directly or indirectly nerfed hard in a couple of major patches
- life builds have been predominant by a large margin for years

The reasons for the recent rise in ES build popularity are:

- GGG poweercreeping monster damage more and more, including with heavy single hits and resistance penetration (a.k.a. atziri) which make having builds aimed at a lower HP pool with good mitigation weaker
- ES is optimal for pathfinders
- essence of Woe makes ES gear more readily available

I would say the problem isn't that ES is too good, the problem is life sucks.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Sep 16, 2016, 1:23:59 AM
raiz > Ziz + blue

1. he did not used totem
2. 15 hour of playtime on character that killed Shaper
3. solo
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info