Standard Stigma - Why the social inequality?

When you've lived more than 20 years of your life, you'll start realizing that you'll find idiots and morons in every corner of the world. If we're going a take offense every time we hear them speak or read their words, we'll go crazy before you know.

Enjoy the game the way you like, don't mind haters!
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Sep 15, 2016, 3:35:33 AM
"
Phrazz wrote:
When you've lived more than 20 years of your life, you'll start realizing that you'll find idiots and morons in every corner of the world. If we're going a take offense every time we hear them speak or read their words, we'll go crazy before you know.

Mathil had a good response to haters in the video linked yesterday :) Cheers from this "Bars" dude you don't usually agree with - in anticipation of many more respectful disagreements to come :D
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:

Mathil had a good response to haters in the video linked yesterday :) Cheers from this "Bars" dude you don't usually agree with - in anticipation of many more respectful disagreements to come :D

Understanding difference between hate and disagreement/criticism is fundamental in not being an idiot. :D
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq wrote:

Understanding difference between hate and disagreement/criticism is fundamental in not being an idiot. :D

Who's that guy? Wasn't he a lab lover?

sry, my mum told me not to play with you
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
I stopped caring what ppl say at like 16. Not good for you.
Git R Dun!
You do not put any value in that which comes easily.
Ergo, i do not put any value in standard league.
"If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by."-Sun Tzu
"
seccirsin wrote:

Standard doesn't come any easier than temp leagues. You failed, son.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
seccirsin wrote:

But... Hypothetically speaking....

What if your true love just walked through the door.
Just simply, and easily.
One day she walked right through.
It was meant to be, and it just came so easily.
Everything was just natural.
As it should be.
But, you didn't put any value in your love.
Because, it came so easily.
And now, you lost your wifu.
She's gone man.
The love of your life.
Gone forever.
Way to go bud....

</3
SUPPORT TAGS LIMIT REACHED!!?? - Fine then....
twitch.tv/amity13
Last edited by AmityXIII on Sep 15, 2016, 5:28:11 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Also, people like to generalize. They attribute characteristics of some people that play standard to all people that play standard.

True.
People do the same to people who play in leagues.

"
Jgizle wrote:
Players who play in leagues think they are better or superior to thise in standard in every way.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
I play hipster builds that need more expensive gear to work (well) in standard.
I play meta builds that are easier to gear in temp leagues.

The different leagues let me experience PoE differently, both very entertaining.
Last edited by AridZephyr on Sep 15, 2016, 7:09:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info