Standard Stigma - Why the social inequality?

I have no idea, leagues are also veeeery easy for new players to get into with the fresh economy and all, starting in standard is a super hard mode with the massive inflation and everything decent being unaffordable unless that new player decides to RMT.
"
seccirsin wrote:
"
Perq wrote:
^ You must be fun at parties, lol. My wild guess would be that he was joking around. Not to mention that your post implies that girls are some kind of achievement that you have to work towards to get the best quality one. Fair reminded - girls are not things.

Also, you still failed to prove how Standard is easier than leagues.

[Removed by Support]

The difference between SC and HC is that everything you achieve in HC league has more worth, simply because of the risk-reward system. The fact that you only have one life, one chance, makes any achievement in HC, no matter how small, all that much sweeter. This is also what makes it that much harder.
It doesn't matter if it's technically the same content, it's all about the risk involved.
Think of the people that climb mount Everest. Would it have been such a feat if you knew you couldn't die and could attempt it over and over again? No, it would have no value because of the lack of stake in it.

[Removed by Support]

I feel like you might have been trying to be rude to me. Why? :<

I've played HC, no need to explain those things to me. I think you have mistaken Standard with non-hardcore.
Also, it is possible to be more challenged on softcore then hardcore, by playing challenging builds. Or SSF. Or anything you like. Seriously, I see people rolling the most meta, cookie-cutter builds on HC, facerolling everything Sanic-speed, and then they call it challenging achievement. All I have to say to them is You haven't been challenged by anything, son. Try again.

Using your analogy, it would be climbing Mont Everest in some Korean mecha suit, and calling it a challenge because something might have went wrong, and then shitting on dude who won a 2 week long marathon. Because - no risk involved ergo no achievement!

Please, lets just enjoy our time without shitting on others or belittling their experience. :-v At least league-wise. Please?
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
A supporter only server would be pretty awesome imo. I cant imagine what the server player base would be like if only supporters were on it.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
Last edited by Jgizle on Sep 19, 2016, 11:42:43 PM
Personally, I don't care about the "Standard Stigma". I've been playing this game for 2 years and I just LOVE to collect Uniques with my MF standard chars. Man, this is a game and the objetive is Fun - don't try to reason Racism between HC/Leagues players, this is irrelevant.
"
JAPA_77_LAPA wrote:
Racism between HC/Leagues players

Racism...
Racism...
Racism...

I never knew HC players are a different race.
God, some of you people are dumb.
Some of you people are so mentally unstable that they PM me(didn't even read it lol, just deleted) with a wall of text,text that the support originally removed it. I guess their deranged mind had to let me know of their stupid opinion, regardless of the fact that it had nothing to do with the topic.
"If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by."-Sun Tzu
"
innervation wrote:
"
Jgizle wrote:
For example essence league is similar to perandus league, it offers no special mechanic but offers new possible items through crafting.

You should try it before saying things like this.

rofl laughed so hard even spilled my coffee

essence is by far the most boring out of all leagues quit it after 6 days
perandus was insane perandus gave the average joe the possiblity to run a koams build or low life shavs or tamming emberwake, scolds, wormblaster list is huge essence gives you higher stats ....great

essence is boring you can even choose if you feel like "taking" the encounter or not what a joke

@shags feel the same game lost its appeal wait for battleforge reborn to go beta the moment battleforge goes into beta i give away my account

@ standard playing a game with unlimited lives and claim achievments is weird in itself...but whatever
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Sep 20, 2016, 7:04:14 AM
"
Jgizle wrote:
I have been playing this game for a couple years now, primarily in standard. I have played a couple leagues here and there with the recent prophecy league being one of my favorites. Throughout the years I have noticed one thing. Players who play in leagues think they are better or superior to thise in standard in every way. They often trash talk about players who enjoy standard league, or players who do leagues only to become more rich in standard, ie players who are standard focused. I really don't understand it.

It's really easy to understand - these wannabe elitists are just a bunch of trailer park scumbags that would like to be special at least once in their pitifully life. ;)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
ventiman wrote:
"
innervation wrote:
"
Jgizle wrote:
For example essence league is similar to perandus league, it offers no special mechanic but offers new possible items through crafting.

You should try it before saying things like this.

rofl laughed so hard even spilled my coffee

essence is by far the most boring out of all leagues quit it after 6 days
perandus was insane perandus gave the average joe the possiblity to run a koams build or low life shavs or tamming emberwake, scolds, wormblaster list is huge essence gives you higher stats ....great

essence is boring you can even choose if you feel like "taking" the encounter or not what a joke

@shags feel the same game lost its appeal wait for battleforge reborn to go beta the moment battleforge goes into beta i give away my account

Dont burn bridges dude... that is not wise and lets be honest .. not at all necessary. That being said when that game does come out let us know how it is. I am ............ curious

Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Sep 20, 2016, 7:29:16 AM
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

Dont burn bridges dude... that is not wise and lets be honest .. not at all necessary. That being said when that game does come out let us know how it is. I am ............ curious

you can look it up on youtube it was one of those games EA turned off the lights and let the company die and it is now reverse engineered true pvp rts magic the gathering style

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaPQ6mGq0j4

https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info