R.I.P. [2.6] Explosive Arrow - Elementalist Build Guide (multi class + version, in depth theory)

I think it's that whole 140% nearly permanent movement speed, but yes the free prolif of the Witch just doesn't leave wondering mobs around.

Pretty much been running this build based on your trees on all 3 classes for the past week. I'd say Elementalist has the highest amount of AOE and map clearing potential, with the ability to spend tons of currency for Grandspectrum jewels, so you have something to aim for through the whole league.

Champion i really did not like, the dmg significantly lower, and the extra toughness did not help me much as I had to kite bosses (Liar map nightmare) for too long.

Pathfinder, really shines with extremely fast movement speed, trivializing trials/labs. Significantly lower hp pool/life regen.

On both Champion and Pathfinder i have to wonder around and see where I've missed mobs and stuff.

Now lets wait for the patch notes and hope for the best :)

Hope for the best.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Hey man, nice guide... Im stucked on this:

Elementalist or Berserker... (i really love marauder design, plus, i really hate witch design)

Buuuut, i want to kill things fast and not die a lot, so i will take the best choice.

It will be a standard character, so its just a for fun character to play when league ends.
Thanks, really need your opinion on this xD

(already have all the stuff to start, missing rings boots and jewels only)
SARCARCONN™
Last edited by Sarcarconn on Nov 29, 2016, 2:51:13 PM
I haven't tested the Berserker too much. But I loved it for the few maps I did. I think if you feel like you want to go Berserker just go for it. The Vaal Pact is optional. I mean it's very fun with Vaal Pact, but no regen is a drawback in some situations.

Berserker has the most damage and he has leech! The down side is, that he takes more damage. But in general you don't die if you don't get 1 shot. You can get full life back almost instantly when you take a savage hit.

I'll probably try Berserker with Grand Spectrum some day. I think that can be really sick. :)

The witch on the other hand is just easy and she has prolif. She's quite tanky too.
Hmm, thats the only thing holding me... prolif, does it feels ...amazing... when playing? or nothing that noticeable compared to berserker?
Thanks!

oh in tank terms... are both in the same level? witch being a little less tankier?
SARCARCONN™
Proplif. is THE SHIT. That being said I was using Prolif. gem with grand spectrum. But Beacon of ruin is still pretty good as it provides all the aoe that we need. So we don't need to focus on aoe on tree.

The aoe of the prolif. gem is greater. The downside of using the gem is that we lose damage. But if you go for grand spectrum you can still do enough damage.

In terms of tankiness it's hard to say. The Berserker can regenerate to full life almost instantly but he takes more damage than the other classes.

My witch had about 7.8k life, but I could have more with a rare belt or even helmet.

Of course you can also not use prolif. and opt for increased aoe. But for me prolif is too much fun not to use. This is also the reason why I didn't get the Dying sun flask. Extra arrows and aoe is pretty much redundant with prolif.

To sum up; If you go Spectrum you can use prolif. gem regardless. If you go budget I think witch is a safer choice.
Hmmm, budget build u mean no need for grand spectrum, right? Cuz for me its pretty much the only expensive thing missing... jewels. xD

Oh and i was just reading about pathfinder ea... what are ur thoughts on it?
Life, damage, whats better on her?
SARCARCONN™
Let me be perfectly clear that any class can be ok for EA. Some ascendancies work a bit better than others.

With budget I meant overall. Witch is the best for the buck. Least investment and can do just about anything. I mean just the prolif alone is quite nice... I still think she's the easiest for starter.

Pathfinder is great. Ofc, It is all about the flasks. You would want to get all the good (unique) flasks. It has generally bit less life from the tree. But since you have to use a rare belt you can get a lot life there. Go check the Ranger forum for builds with Pathfinder.

Any way you decide to go about it; if you are going with an EA build, you are going to have fun (hopefully). :)
Ouch the Grand Spectrum nerf, will hit the 11 Grand Spectrum build with 116% dmg, hell even 12 can't reach the old 605%.

Meanwhile Pathfinder's potions r taking a hit

- The Harvest and Master Surgeon now follow this rule. Instead of giving a charge to each of your flasks, they will only grant it to one.

I feel like this is quite the refill nerf right there.
Last edited by xecutable on Nov 29, 2016, 8:06:09 PM
Well actually Grand Spectrums are still better than the other jewels. But the price will have to fall drastically.

Depending on how low the prices go it may still be worth it.

On the other hand the classic EA did not get a nerf so overall this will still be fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info