Essence League Statistics

"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Wait, what? Blast Rain excels as single target skill but Lightning Arrow and Tornado Shot are still better for pack clearing. They should be more popular. Where are they?...that's something fishy going on here...

This is probably because both LA and TS chars are using Blast Rain for single target

---------

Also about ancestral totem: dont think they are number one just because they are very good as main skill, but also because every melee build carries one as support for situacional buff.

People need to look more deep into those kind of stats.
Last edited by opmanzano on Sep 13, 2016, 6:49:57 AM
yeah next nerf Ancestral Warchief :(
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Interesting stats. Thanks sharing!
I dont unse any of these items neither those skills haha
this is a buff !!
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
This league was the most boring one I have ever played. Blade Vortex, Blade Fall, Ancestral Warchief Totem meta.

My Personal opinion :

Magic Builds -> Need slight Buffs
Ranged Builds -> Need slight Buffs
Melee Builds -> Need Major Buffs
Summoner Builds -> Need Major Buffs

Warchief Totem, Blade Vortex, Blade Fall need damage nerfs.. They are seriously killing Build diversity.

Yeah, let's nerf every powerful skill so everyone just moves on to something else and makes it just as overpowered. That's real smart. These builds are "overpowered" because the people that make them know how to take advantage of mechanics to MAKE them "overpowered."

If you don't like meta builds, there's a simple solution: DON'T PLAY THEM! I certainly don't! Also, I don't see any of these builds "killing build diversity." I've seen quite a few different builds on this league.

Also, nice to see that Essence Drain made it somewhere on the list.
Last edited by MimSiE on Sep 13, 2016, 8:07:51 AM
As you can see CoC and Mjolner out of the race now!!!
Well, cant wait to see the "Ancestral Warchief" nerf, that poor skill gem will get things done to him that no little skill gem should ever have to endure... muhahaha... ^^
"Ancestral Warchief" (Marauder) with 2 totems was OP for Atziri on stream!

Imagine Templar + Hierophant + BoR !
4 totems with 20% elemental penetration!? + MoM

As for Statistics, it doesn't gives any specifics, because as for me for example, i will start clean them once i have high level, so i maybe skipped few Rares in Cruel or any other challenges!
Why would i rash early to complete them if i still need reach high level for second part of them, and by leveling i can randomly complete some of them, without wasting time to look for them!

Most-used Skills - Essence League
Level 90+
Blade Vortex
Whirling Blades
Flame Dash
Shield Charge
Lightning Warp
Discipline
Vaal Discipline
Vaal Haste
Bladefall
Ice Spear