Essence League Statistics

Nice to see some stats, but I don't really care.
The game in its current state is basicaly unplayable for me due to latency spikes on EU servers. :(

Also I've decided to play summoner and as a casual player which plays for like 1-2 hours during working day I am really bored with finding specters on proper level to be able to actually play the game. As I like summoners, sometimes I forget why I don't want to play it.

I am probably getting tired of this game.
Last edited by Langhun on Sep 13, 2016, 5:29:55 AM
"
Antistes wrote:
The graph you always post for challenges is just technically wrong in so many aspects. no scale on the left, it doesn't add up to 100% nor does the next category include the previous, it just seems you guys either can't interpret your data or post it wrong because you don't know how to present data. please stop posting those graphs cause they hurt my eyes and people should not be exposed to such lousy data presentation work. it is truly a disgrace and you should be ashamed.

I'm totally with you!!

I would be so embarrassed of such poorly presented charts... Every 3 months I open this news post hoping for an improvement... :(
"
nbROCK wrote:
Lol @ all the flasks as most used unique items. BV Pathfinder meta.

Flasks has nothing to do with bv,they are the true meta. no matter the build,the best uniques or crafted items one will ever have,that purely gameplay-wise hold the most value,are and always will be flasks.

As for BV? what meta? i see ancestral warchief being nr1 both at 60+ and 90+,so who cares about bv.
No rest for the wicked.
Can we know the number of character that contains the words "this" and "buff" pre and post 2.4 :)??
This league was the most boring one I have ever played. Blade Vortex, Blade Fall, Ancestral Warchief Totem meta.

My Personal opinion :

Magic Builds -> Need slight Buffs
Ranged Builds -> Need slight Buffs
Melee Builds -> Need Major Buffs
Summoner Builds -> Need Major Buffs

Warchief Totem, Blade Vortex, Blade Fall need damage nerfs.. They are seriously killing Build diversity.
Last edited by forgottenmemories63 on Sep 13, 2016, 5:49:52 AM
All i'm watching is lines, statics includes numbers... in my world. Beside that: fix the spectres!!!
A "deterministic" way to waste your time

Italian Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/123491614671703/

Italian global: /global 69
"
latency spikes on EU servers. :(

So it's not only me. Yeah, but what to except from the f2p servers. PoE always had issues. I mean I didn't have rota without at least single crash/dc from someone of the six players.
Last edited by Gosen on Sep 13, 2016, 7:06:31 AM
Such Flasks,
Much Pathfinders,
Very Blade Vortex,
Wow

Spoiler
Now imagine the price of this in league if someone manage to get one with divs card.
Last edited by IceDeal on Sep 13, 2016, 7:15:01 AM
i'm amazed no one uses "this is a buff" heavy strike
IGN: Bluntexile
"
Norbi1one4all wrote:
damn 0.01% cool

I'm not even listed at 0.000001% or something. feeslbadman.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info