[2.4] Great Balls of Fire || Hardcore Viable, Beginner Friendly

yeah, that's actually fine. Didn't think about that when I was 'rolling' your build around in my head.

It's not a bad point to make... I actually have a very similar build. I may reconsider CD in it. hmmm.
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
"
Kwitch wrote:

(...)

It seems 'ok' for an off-screen spell caster, or for heavy kiting. but I don't know how you're going to tackle any difficult content or spikey incoming damage. the mana reservations are concerning, and the crit mechanic w/ controlled destruction is counter intuitive. There were some pathing errors where points are left floating and have no destination, or could have been improved upon.

I look forward to seeing where this build goes, don't get discouraged, good luck!

"Pathing errors" = getting +int for Rolling Flames.
Quick Update:

Been leveling the build the last few days, I'll hit maps later tonight and start recording some videos of it in maps!

Also, gearing section is in progress. Be on the lookout! :)
Last edited by Detrites on Sep 13, 2016, 2:42:03 PM
i found this thread while looking to see what other fireball builds were doing. we have similar trees so i thought i would share what i have learned.

pros:
1.) packs are instantly obliterated.
2.) off-screening.

cons:
1.) while the build can obtain quite a bit of life, it lacks mitigation.
2.) single-target and boss killing isn't great.
3.) off-screening.

notes:
1.) in my orb of storms/increased critical setup, i use curse on hit and warlords mark. having the life and mana leech is amazing.
2.) winds of change is awesome.
New update:

Fucking died again lol. Blue packs OP.

Videos aren't going to be coming, rerolling something else. Sorry folks!
"
Insomniask wrote:
lol @ no crit
lol @ playing this on elementalist

lol @ you , having no clue what elemental overload does?

If you have useful suggestions I'm sure the original poster will enjoy reading them
Last edited by Insert_Pixels on Sep 14, 2016, 10:38:38 AM
Hey any news about solo target damage ? i start play and really like this build any recommendation ?
Last edited by reksx on Sep 19, 2016, 3:26:52 PM
"
reksx wrote:
Hey any news about solo target damage ? i start play and really like this build any recommendation ?

I just started using this build and i've found that flame surge as single target works out well.
ty i try use them 2 i am at lvl 61 work well the damage is good just the range is too short...
"
reksx wrote:

Solo target dmg is decent enough, i used fireball for both aoe and single.
Use orb of storms to try to proc elemental overload, your single target dmg will increase greatly, together with the burning dmg, its pretty decent. Feel its safer overall as well, as the range is much further than flame surge.

Have cleared up to T9, nvr felt solo dmg is lacking, though T11+ maps onwards it may take quite awhile for those essence-rares and boss. It may feel low if you compare it to other OP fotm builds

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info