what would you want to test in a sandbox mode?

"
Char1983 wrote:
a) run the hardest content with the hardest possible mods with my existing characters

b) try crafting and corrupting lots of things

Both would be awesome.
a good way to practice indeed, another good reason why a sandbox should exist.
as for crafting tho... im not too sure about that one tho, kind of ruins the fun but i suppose it could be good if you want to make a spreadcheet or something that tells you the averge currency needed for something to accure if you are dedicated enough to waste time on a sandbox where nothing gets saved, i suppose that would be a more suitable reason for it to exist
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
databeaver wrote:
I might use it to test changes to my builds before fully committing to them. I have a subpar elementalist build in standard that I don't quite know what to do with, so a sandbox mode could help me find a working setup without spending three months waiting for the full respec after every iteration.
that would be awsome too :) seeing a build get nerfed or changed is never a fun experience, we most likely want to spend our currency and time on progressing or test our luck, not waste them to find out what went wrong with the build after a patch
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
Geisalt wrote:
i want to try all the Mjolner/coc/cospri's malice variants at the same time!!!!!!1011 with elemental equilibrium! dual strike build :3
100% crit, 100% chance to cast socketed skills and a 5+ attacks per second hitting multiple enemies at once. that would be awsome!
that reminds me... mabye a sandbox allows us to test previously removed or fixed bugs/features like the change to cast on hit/crit that was implemented.
"
VoidExilePoE wrote:
connected to the sandbox suggestion in the suggestions forum.

if a sandbox mode were ever added to Path of Exile, what would you want to do in it? it could be anything!

i don't have anything in specific i would like to try.

I'd like to give "crafting" a go, y'know.. Where you actually had Exalts to use, instead of trading them.... It's sad man.

Also I'd like to try those Uniques, which are listed for 25ex+ for retarded reasons, out of my reach, forever..

I'd like a bloody offline mode tbh, where I could just spawn item and play the game with actual stuff at my disposal, I simply don't have the time to play 24/7, so getting access to let's say Shav's is a NOGO for me.
I'd actually think about not quitting the game if they added that, but right now PoE simply doesn't speak to me anymore, to much time investment, and no real reward for it.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
"
Derpey wrote:
"
VoidExilePoE wrote:
connected to the sandbox suggestion in the suggestions forum.

if a sandbox mode were ever added to Path of Exile, what would you want to do in it? it could be anything!

i don't have anything in specific i would like to try.

I'd like to give "crafting" a go, y'know.. Where you actually had Exalts to use, instead of trading them.... It's sad man.

Also I'd like to try those Uniques, which are listed for 25ex+ for retarded reasons, out of my reach, forever..

I'd like a bloody offline mode tbh, where I could just spawn item and play the game with actual stuff at my disposal, I simply don't have the time to play 24/7, so getting access to let's say Shav's is a NOGO for me.
I'd actually think about not quitting the game if they added that, but right now PoE simply doesn't speak to me anymore, to much time investment, and no real reward for it.
you don't have to play 24/7 hours a day to get a shavs, not even 6. all you need is knowledge, luck and patience.
im sure ggg have their reasons for not implementing an offline mode, especially one that does provide you with a built in sandbox mode, if anything they should add support for playing solo.
it's a development priority indeed but it tells it's own story and keeps the playing guessing.
for people who allways have access to internet it's not a major problem, i would however suggest ggg to hold a poll to see how many people would want an offline mode with the progression of other updates being slowed down.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info