what would you want to test in a sandbox mode?

connected to the sandbox suggestion in the suggestions forum.

if a sandbox mode were ever added to Path of Exile, what would you want to do in it? it could be anything!

i don't have anything in specific i would like to try.
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Last bumped on Sep 20, 2016, 3:19:27 AM
Items' stats that change and also "level up" and get stronker ;-)
Some totally other thing like find objects like Zelda style find clues, go there, kill no monster for 3 minutes to see that clue and then run clockwise around hillock 5 times to make him bleed to death, dropping a flask to make you go through "special" wall while drinking to enter room with a chest to bla bla bla could go on forever :-)
No Problem,
Exile
i want to try all the Mjolner/coc/cospri's malice variants at the same time!!!!!!1011 with elemental equilibrium! dual strike build :3
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Would like to test how well a "true melee" build would do against the hardest content available - with close to perfect gear.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I might use it to test changes to my builds before fully committing to them. I have a subpar elementalist build in standard that I don't quite know what to do with, so a sandbox mode could help me find a working setup without spending three months waiting for the full respec after every iteration.
a) run the hardest content with the hardest possible mods with my existing characters

b) try crafting and corrupting lots of things

Both would be awesome.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last edited by Char1983 on Sep 12, 2016, 10:08:12 AM
max stacked BV with Belly of the beast when you pop a box on a totem map and get "allies can't die"
d:-D*
Theorycrafting. Check if buildse even work and ifit's even fun to play.
"
Phrazz wrote:
Would like to test how well a "true melee" build would do against the hardest content available - with close to perfect gear.
allways wanted to test that, it's a dream, unfortunately getting perfect gear is near impossible for an averge player, you could allways dream, hope and keep going hoping for the best, stay dedicated my friend!
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
Scherge wrote:
Theorycrafting. Check if buildse even work and ifit's even fun to play.
for some reason i didn't think about this, this IS the main reason a sandbox SHOULD exist in path of exile, rather then theorycrafting a build that may not even work because you have no way of testing it it would be awsome just being able to test it through a sandbox mode before you try playing it. this might ruin a little of the fun tho... testing a build in a sandbox would be pointless if you just want to have a good time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info