sometimes just being polite

Hi. Please give me a beta key if you have one. I have played in diablo. I think this game is better. please give me a key. I wanna play and test:)
I think I may do the same if i get a friend key to give out.

TY Phranx for the Beta!
You guys are doing an awesome job. It makes the atmosphere here friendly. And that's regrettably an exception nowadays on forums.
Its quite remarkable that people who do have a betakey already, take the time to encourage others to be friendly on this forum.
Instead of playing with your keys right away :)

Thanks guys! :)

Nietsche: "One must still have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star."
unfortunately, I dont think it gives "friends" a beta key as well, which is too bad, I would love to be able to give out a key to more than a few ppl in this forum. After reading the horrors in D3 forums for several months, this is definately a change of atmosphere.
TY Phranx for the Beta!
i need a key
yup, I know what you mean.
Been on that forum a couple of times myself.
It's not entirely friendly to say the least :(

But I think if the friendly posts are more present (like here) I hope it can change a bit towards the postive.

Well, at least we can try :)
Or am I a bit too optimistic
Nietsche: "One must still have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star."
"
kyratyara wrote:
yup, I know what you mean.
Been on that forum a couple of times myself.
It's not entirely friendly to say the least :(

But I think if the friendly posts are more present (like here) I hope it can change a bit towards the postive.

Well, at least we can try :)
Or am I a bit too optimistic

yeah i hope so too, i really hope a key presents itself to me
Well Mokomitu, thats not exactly what we were talking about.:)
I don't think it will present itself to you

But I hope you get a key....just like I do :)
kryt -- you have a message...
TY Phranx for the Beta!
Oh my gosh............
that was unexpected Repeatloader.:)

I don't know what to say....

But I will keep the friendly tradition going.
I hope to see you in game

....a whole lot :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info