sometimes just being polite

Bump to remind people of politeness
Nietsche: "One must still have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star."
I'm wondering, repeatloader, does this mean everyone gets an extra beta key once they're invited? Seeing as you mentioned you didn't have one at first, but then shared a spare key with kyratyara after a while. :)

I guess kyratyara might be able to answer that question as well now? ;)
Well, I got into the beta yesterday.. I havent got a friend invite beta key yet.. from what I understand its random and comes 1-14 days after you are allowed entry.

So yes.. they will have a beta key.. but possibly not yet.

"
Drahken wrote:
Well, I got into the beta yesterday.. I havent got a friend invite beta key yet.. from what I understand its random and comes 1-14 days after you are allowed entry.

Thank you kind sir :)
"
Drahken wrote:

That't GREAT news. It gets boring living ones life 5 mins at a time.
OooOOO We are half way there. OoooOOO Living on prayer.
"
Gamersimpson wrote:
"
Drahken wrote:

That't GREAT news. It gets boring living ones life 5 mins at a time.

QFT 5 minutes of holding my breath to see if i get lucky. But it is all good open beta will happen even if i do not get in enough people have been here way before me that should get in Closed Beta.
Well, I didn't receive a friendkey yet. But according to several people betamembers get a friendkey on their accountpage within a certain time after they login to the game.
I hope all of you get so lucky as I am :)
I keep visiting this forum although I like to play and will certainly send a betakey to someone:)

Good luck guys, the game is worth it....its fantastic :)
Nietsche: "One must still have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star."
Awesome, Im glad people are giving back, i hope im lucky enough to do that, thanks to all the people that do
actually, i had won a beta key from someone in the forum's. Thats why I ended up with a second key. I tried to check with the person that gave it to make sure they didn't care but couldn't get a response, so i went ahead and gave the key.

I have not gotten an actual friend key of my own yet.
TY Phranx for the Beta!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info