[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Love this build and am leveling up another inquisitor after a most embarrassing rip at 71 right after merc lab and setting up my CI gear.

Cause of death was a Mana Flask. O.o

sigh....

Anyway, great guide.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
With your CI gear set up and discipline running what ES are you sitting at? I am currently leveling this build (lvl 71) as a new player to the game and currently only have like 1800 dps, 6500 es and 44% crit. If you wouldnt mind checking out my gear set up and letting me know where the major upgrades are I would appreciate it. I know there are probably alot I only put around 15 chaos into the gear so far.
Spoiler
Last edited by TrioGG on Sep 16, 2016, 11:39:40 AM
Hierophant vs Colosseum

Here's a higher level map clear with Hierophant. It clears alright. Damage could be better. Probably should of used Ele focus instead of faster casting for Ambrius. The decoy totem provides some nice defense for you and your totems.

I removed Ancestral Bond from my tree and went with Elemental Equilibrium instead. The orb of storms procs EE.
"
Ofnir_ wrote:

So would you recommend using inquis instead for better damage?
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
Razorwind wrote:

I'd go for occultist for wicked ward + soul strike for best survivability.
I'm split here tho.. wanna do a variation of this build, and I'm not sure if I want bow + soul strike for defenses, or daggers + whirling blades for mobility and probably more damage : /
Nice build! What do you think of a LL version with Shavs etc. How would the tree look like?

And your thoughts on using Acuity?
Last edited by gosubär on Sep 17, 2016, 6:45:51 PM
Doing something similar to this(slight tree differences, and using crit multi gem over Controlled destruction for a slight overall damage loss while maintaining my crit) as CI in EHC, just hit 90.

Just debating on making the jump to +3 bow + Soul strike at this point.
Last edited by lif44 on Sep 17, 2016, 11:22:43 PM
I ran into an unexpected problem: I can't see anything because explosions are too big and flashy lol. During merc Malachi fight I nearly died because I didn't see ground effects. Anyone got FB MTX and can tell if it's better? On video it looks darker, which is nice, but I can't say if it's any better at not covering enemy ground effects.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info