[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Both Breach SC/Hc ladders are full of Elementalists

is the general opinion still that Inquisitor > Ele?
IGN Testototte
"
blajo wrote:
Nitro1468 why u put into dagger "increased crit chance" ? its not work with seplls. its not global crit. this works withe melee build..... only crit chance from implic works.
U must put/craft "Crit chance for spells" od "spell dmg"

crap, totally wasn't thinking on that one
"
blajo wrote:
Hi
My gear so far

i convert all to Pious Path Road . This is a godsend for this build.
i take sanctity from tree and i have 10% regen when i stay in Desecrated ground.
U need only to stay ground and spam Sulphur flask :)
Before this red maps are unplayeble for me ... now its very easy :P

sry for my english :p

why use two daggers instead of two wands?
one of the main points of using the daggers is so you can use instruments of virtue. If you don't take instruments of virtue you can get cast speed and critical hit much more cheaply on wands I'd think?

You can also replace controlled destruction with something else and end up at the same crit basically?

"
Arcev wrote:
Both Breach SC/Hc ladders are full of Elementalists

is the general opinion still that Inquisitor > Ele?

Maybe it's just that the inquisitor has to use totems (to avoid accidentally killing themselves?) and totems are unpopular? and only work in a few variations? an elementalist can choose several builds cold or fire etc.
Last edited by namad on Dec 11, 2016, 1:56:33 PM
"
namad wrote:
"
blajo wrote:
Hi
My gear so far

i convert all to Pious Path Road . This is a godsend for this build.
i take sanctity from tree and i have 10% regen when i stay in Desecrated ground.
U need only to stay ground and spam Sulphur flask :)
Before this red maps are unplayeble for me ... now its very easy :P

sry for my english :p

why use two daggers instead of two wands?
one of the main points of using the daggers is so you can use instruments of virtue. If you don't take instruments of virtue you can get cast speed and critical hit much more cheaply on wands I'd think?

You can also replace controlled destruction with something else and end up at the same crit basically?
or fire etc.

y u have right wands is more cheaply than dagger but...

1. this daggers i crafted myself and was before i take pious path
2. i love whirling blades :) its the first movement skill in game for me.
3. still aplly Fortify - 20% reduced damage taken from hits its nice bonus

i consider to use shield + one dagger for more ES/survi but for now i dont have currency for this option :P

but i dont use controlled destruction for now . play only 5 linked. How about Empower lvl4
instead of CD ?? :D
ing: Sehemyr
Last edited by blajo on Dec 11, 2016, 2:35:06 PM
cold breach lord (tul) as flameblast totem? totems get perma frozen and I cant clear it
"
GGZII wrote:
cold breach lord (tul) as flameblast totem? totems get perma frozen and I cant clear it

y u have right its the worst breach for this build :/ i always die there...
Empower level 4 I think would totally be worth it. It's just that a level 4 empower costs about 100000 times more than controlled destruction :)
"
namad wrote:
Empower level 4 I think would totally be worth it. It's just that a level 4 empower costs about 100000 times more than controlled destruction :)

i just thought that Empower lvl4 will be better than controlled destruction :) and no negative effects...
but cost of empower lvl4 is 10x more than 20/20 cd :P
How much ES are you guys rocking? I have under 6500 at 84.
"
blajo wrote:
"
GGZII wrote:

y u have right its the worst breach for this build :/ i always die there...

I just cant seem to clear it but I watch videos of people doing it, not sure how to do it.

I have good gear
"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info