[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Possible to farm Izaro/UIzaro with this? :)
Gonna try this build in next league, really looking forward to it! Seems like tons of fun and fits my playstyle =)
What weapon would you go with in Breach? Since cast speed daggers will be much harder to get.
how do you think FB will do against keeping up with kills in a breach?
"
WarriorX10 wrote:

Never tried pizza totems before buuuuuut, shouldn't the clear speed be very good? I imagine that the ttoems start a spell, and the new monsters run into the explosion? If not, in videos the cast speed is rather nice and has a huge aoe so should't be a problem?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
You think this would be a good uber lab farmer?
"
Increased most totem damage, totem additional physical damage reduction and totem attack and cast speed skills in the passive tree by 20-25%. This doesn't apply to the Totemic Mastery notable passive.

"
Totems and all other minions now have 40% elemental resistance and 20% chaos resistance.

from 2.5 Patch Notes. super good for us? PogChamp
Most 2.5 changes are now done. For anyone interested in comparing this build to RaizQT's noncrit Elementalist version, I've spent a couple of hours running the numbers this evening and the crucial results are discussed in section 3. I will update the life section tomorrow, and that will be that.

"
erensson wrote:
Possible to farm Izaro/UIzaro with this? :)
"
dperls wrote:
You think this would be a good uber lab farmer?

Absolutely! This build is really good at killing Izaro, so can start farming uber lab pretty early. Just note that its movement speed won't compare to a Pathfinder or Raider.

"
WarriorX10 wrote:

Easily, but almost all good builds should have no trouble keeping up with breaches honestly.

"
"
Increased most totem damage, totem additional physical damage reduction and totem attack and cast speed skills in the passive tree by 20-25%. This doesn't apply to the Totemic Mastery notable passive.

"
Totems and all other minions now have 40% elemental resistance and 20% chaos resistance.

from 2.5 Patch Notes. super good for us? PogChamp

Wouldn't go that far. Buffs are nice, but these are not massive ones.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Im sorry if this was asked before.
But is Flameblast totem, this build right here, is uber farmer viable?
2 questions;

1. How does this build compare to Blade Flurry Inquisitor?
2. Silly question maybe, but which 2 Ascension points to grab first and next for pizza?
Last edited by Zompak on Nov 30, 2016, 9:10:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info