[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

I also did three of the four Guardians today. It was the first time I ever fought them. Chimera was rather tough, died 3 times before I realized how to counter his smoke-cloud move. If you know the fight it's definitely doable without any deaths.
Died once on Phoenix due to a stupid mistake but overall he's not hard at all - just takes a while because of the Ignite immunity.
Minotaur was a joke, didn't even got close to dieing on him and he went down reasonably fast.
I had done Hydra on my ranger before and she was pretty tough - I imagine she's the hardest of the four for this build due to the weakness of getting frozen easily.
Anyway since I now have 36 challenges I'm done with the League, it was my the first time I got beyond Normal in this game and I had a blast with exploding pizzas (no pun intended). Thanks for the build OP.
Im having trouble choosing between CI and life. It seems like CI is pretty much just a better choice in the long run, but I'm super intimidated by it. I have some decent (not excellent, just decent) life gear from 2 years ago when I played life-based flame totem scion (rip) whereas i have almost no energy shield stuff going in.

Can someone give me some guidance here?
Last edited by BlazeB75 on Nov 9, 2016, 12:22:02 AM
If unchanged, how good would this be in 2.5 if I wanted to farm Uber Lab within the first couple days?
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

is the new unique shield (BM , +1 totem) amazing for this build?
(for hardcore lets say)
Last edited by wsbisev on Nov 19, 2016, 9:53:41 AM
I ran a low-life version of this build to end the league and was able to do all content including T16 maps, Atziri, Uber Lab, Uber Atziri, and Shaper. My stats ended up being around the following:

(Fully buffed with power charges)
9K Energy Shield
83% crit chance
414% crit multi
151% cast speed
10.5k avg hit (Inc AOE)
15.5k avg hit (Conc Effect)

Aside from the 6L Shav's, most of the gear wasn't that expensive and I probably could've further optimized given enough time, but honestly the damage was already overkill. It should be plenty sufficient to do all the content with OP's stats on a fairly budget build. Would absolutely make a good league starter for 2.5 assuming no major shake-ups and I've been recommending it to friends who play the game pretty casually.
"
GooberM wrote:
If unchanged, how good would this be in 2.5 if I wanted to farm Uber Lab within the first couple days?

Uber Lab is very, very easy with a totem build such as this, so I wouldn't think you'd have a problem. Plus it's pretty quick to level since you can use the skill in your spell totem as soon as it's available.

Drop totems and run circles around Izaro until he's dead. If you are anywhere close to OP's damage stats, I would expect him to not last more than 10-15 seconds in each phase.
gonna start the Breach league with this build! thanks for the awesome guide! never played a good totem build before, it looks awesome :)
Hi, I am planning to try this build in the next league. Just wondering how much will it cost if I go to CI version? can it be 2-3ex (non 6L)?

Thanks.
"
1up1up1 wrote:
Hi, I am planning to try this build in the next league. Just wondering how much will it cost if I go to CI version? can it be 2-3ex (non 6L)?

Thanks.

You can spend anywhere from 1 ex to 20 ex on this if you wanna get crazy. A nice cast speed, 40+ spell damage , added fire spell damage , 150+ Spell crit dagger can get expensive and thats your end game weapon. a nice high Item level Vaal Regalia 6 link will be expensive early on. Those are the two pricey parts.
Thx
Last edited by Furukola on Nov 26, 2016, 2:32:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info