[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

GC Build is actually strong, with minimum investment.
I feel bad, you made a guide for Flameblast, yet everyone focuses on GC.
Hopefully you get the credit you deserve!

I am not using any Unique body armor, resistances are too scarce with my unique set up!
Essence Worm, Kaoms Roots, 2x Divinarus, and a glove I've always fantasized about using and finally do!
Spoiler
Voidbringers! to help with the Arcane Surge boost every-time i cast a curse

Any suggestions on improvements is welcomed!

I have an effective life pool of 5.5k+ (4k HP, 1.1k ES, 1.4k Mana)
Tooltip DPS/ Totem = 31k @ Level 78
About 75 Crit without Assassin's Mark, Power Charges, or Flasks considered.

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Last edited by NaarJitsu on Aug 15, 2017, 7:07:56 PM
Maybe a stupid question but I want to know before I buy, does the glacial Cascade helm enchant work when in totem form?
"
Maybe a stupid question but I want to know before I buy, does the glacial Cascade helm enchant work when in totem form?

Yes, every enchant and stat on your gear gets applied to your totems.

"
GC Build is actually strong, with minimum investment.
I feel bad, you made a guide for Flameblast, yet everyone focuses on GC.
Hopefully you get the credit you deserve!

I still followed the build and skill tree of this guide but just using GC, so it's a very useful guide. Though, I don't know what to change to my skill tree that's better for GC than pizza sticks.
Hey guys, I just finished Act 4 and its a breeze atm. I opted for the GC variant as I was having issues with bosses with flameblast totem due to low cast speed gear.

My question revolves around Orb of Storms - Power Charge on Critical. Im using this right now with Ancestral Bond and am wondering how this would work ? I recently included this into my build and have not seen a single Power Charge yet. Does anyone have an idea why this is ? Low Crit or perhaps no damage at all due to Ancestral Bond ?

I'm not into POE math that much, so can anyone pls tell me what is better for overall damage between one of my current weapons
and a Divinarius with a bit more spell damage and crit chance ? Is the added cold damage better ?
"
adreeasa wrote:
I'm not into POE math that much, so can anyone pls tell me what is better for overall damage between one of my current weapons
and a Divinarius with a bit more spell damage and crit chance ? Is the added cold damage better ?

You can check it via the Path of Building tool for your character, because it depends on your other gear and skill tree. For me the Divinarius adds about 2-3% of total DPS if I replace one of my rare kris.
Last edited by Leemuria on Aug 16, 2017, 3:39:03 AM
Frozen pizza sticks
"
xonrk wrote:
Frozen pizza sticks

Ice Cream sticks:)
"
Jadran wrote:
"
Cosmovagabond wrote:
What about using 6 link Soul Mantle. extra gem slot and extra totem could be good, right?

Absolutely, I am going the Soul Mantle route with Glacial Cascade and the Self-Flagellation jewel. The mantle is 4L only (5L effectively with the built-in spell totem) and I am destroying mid-level maps with mediocre gear. I can't wait to 6L it.

Why are you using the Self-Flagellation jewel?

(10-20)% increased Damage per Curse on You
You can have one additional Curse

I don't get what is the benefit.
Becasue this gives u random curse when your totem die. You can kind of spam totems prior to the fight. Stack cursers and get 10-20% damage each curse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info