[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

I swapped to gc from flameblast and while my dps doesn't necessarily seem better per say I definitely have more survivability. Just finished my 2nd Atziri run without any deaths and it was definitely harder the 1st run I did when I was still using flameblast.

Here is my current gearset, pretty much everything just melts. 45kdps tooltip with power charges and arcane surge.

with the clear mind jewel and the spire of stone jewel.
Guys i need newbie help
Wchich build is better to begginer? i just wan start play easy in this game :>

Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Inquisitor or Lifting's Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant

"
Exsilver wrote:
This build looks amazing, but no matter how hard I try I can't even beat Cruel lab with it. I just get one shot, and my totems die instantly upon putting them down...

I think you need more mana. Your are using MoM, therefore you ideally need a bit more than 1/3 of your health as unreserved mana (30% of damage taken from mana...but if you don´t have mana it isn´t working).
using flameblast version i killed hydra and minotaur atm (last one with many deaths, hydra deathless), i'm not using a high budget gear so think is posible to do all content in 3.0 .think need more practice and a bit better damage for shaper and uber atziri yet

edit :
deathless both (phoenix - max resist, chimera with vulnerability). you cannot handle all the mods but normal maps are ok
Last edited by Abax11 on Aug 14, 2017, 11:45:44 AM
"
emshil7 wrote:
Guys i need newbie help

Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Inquisitor or Lifting's Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant

I'd go Flameblast totem inquisitor for a new player. It's a more simplistic build and is less gear dependent than any other build capable of clearing endgame. That's my two cents anyway. If anything I'd use glacial cascade rather than flameblast because for me the play style is nicer and doesn't require high cast speed.
"
Zov wrote:
"
emshil7 wrote:
Guys i need newbie help

I'd go Flameblast totem inquisitor for a new player. It's a more simplistic build and is less gear dependent than any other build capable of clearing endgame. That's my two cents anyway. If anything I'd use glacial cascade rather than flameblast because for me the play style is nicer and doesn't require high cast speed.

If its me, I recommend using glacial cascade for new player. Cast speed gear for flameblast is rare and usually need to be crafted. My old 2.6 fb totem inquisitor is rather squishy with 7k es and that totem usually didn't survive few hits before blasting(200% cast speed). Using glacial and elemental profi, for newish player, that 20% chance to freeze is godsend. Right now, after converting to life build, and ignore cast speed and spend more on survival, immune to chill,freeze, stun and having 300+hp regen at 4.9khp, 1k es and 2k mp mom.(probably can add more). Seriously, not having to worry about cast speed is a blessing. Dmg tooltips is kinda meh at 18k full buff(new gems) or 28k with crit gems, but well, almost perma freeze hits is simply relaxing.
Last edited by Nuhanzer on Aug 14, 2017, 5:41:41 AM
Does Cloak of Defiance gives total of 40 taken from mana before life, or is it still only 30 from MoM?
What about using 6 link Soul Mantle. extra gem slot and extra totem could be good, right?
Hey guys playing GC Totems with this build (a little modified here and there) looking for any improvements.

My gear:

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWBAcEswj0CaoLYQxSEMwRLRZAFm8WvxzcHRQfAiBuIvQkqiaVKgsqEyycMtE1kjbFNuk6WDrhPAU8LT1fQZZFR0WdSU9Ms03jTq5QMFBCUlNTNVNSVUtVxljlWitd8l5dXyph4maeaPJqQ2wLbRlwUnsgfIODX4PMg9uD84UyhX2J04uMjDaMRo5kjxqPRpJukyeXLZeVl_Sa4Jx7n9-hL6IAo_KmV6cIp5Soua4SrrOvbLE2tvq3PrxWvKq86r6KwGbAmsMTxq7QH9D10f3SfNi92fzbXuNq6-Tr7u1h73zv6_Af8kX3pviT-d360v4K_of-jw==?accountName=DrSlaughter&characterName=RagE_FB

any ideas for improvement guys?
Hi, I'm a new player. This inquisitor is my first character in league starter. I'm on Act 8 at the moment, a softcore SSF player. I must say Elemental proliferation is very useful for crowd control. I'm currently Lvl 70. I was experimenting on cast speed and addicted to it.

-Flame totem is my initiator, it dies quickly, unfortunately yes. Is Decoy Totem worth it?
-Golem is to assist and cast speed buff. I did use Ice Golem once. It looks so dashing with those ice needles move. However I never fond of him but I do level him though just in case.
-Glacial Cascade is my main skill at this moment.

So far I don't have any issue or any sign of struggle yet but I noticed that some unique monsters hit me hard. The damage was noticeable so I assume I'd get 2 shots to death if I'm not careful enough.

The escape mechanic I have, which is Lightning Warp with Swift Affliction and Less Duration. I have no curse and others defensive mechanics like CwDT or CoH yet. But I have been learning those potential gems like Immortal Call (both normal and Vaal version), Enfeeble, Assassin's Mark, Flame Dash, etc.

I'm still running with a Lightning Golem and a single flame totem as a distraction/diversion while I'm using Glacial Cascade from afar. I feel not comfortable to around Pious Path. Pious Path is great but the bosses in later Acts hit very hard and it's hurt badly. Many times I found myself run out of luck to trade damage with a boss (like Izaro or some unique monsters) just to summon the Consecrated Ground. Should I change Pious Path to others? Should I go for more life?

I'm sitting around 2183 Life, 701 ES and 2028 Mana, Resist 75/45/75/-10 (I have spare trinkets ready to swap). I haven't picked Ancestral Bond yet and I know it's weird. I'm looking for any suggestion/advise, things I should be aware and look out for.

These are my current equipment I use:

These are situational gears that I have been hoarding so far:

Last edited by abijaseries on Aug 14, 2017, 10:47:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info