[3.6] The Starlord | Ancestral Warchief + Starforge | All Maps & All Bosses

Hi guggelhupf,
I really like ur builds. I have one problem with mana reg. If i want to go fast though Maps i often run oom Vers fast.

Also i only reach around 90k dps unbuffed.

I have no idea what i can improve.

Could u kindly Check my char? YKMNtv_GG

Tyvm!
Last edited by exec85 on Mar 19, 2017, 7:37:37 AM
Does spiked gloves stack with this or are normal gloves just as good?
Guggelhupf,

Really appreciate your work and advice on these builds. Currently, I'm running the Facebreaker build, and was wondering if you might compare/contrast these two builds against one another?

I'm contemplating respec'ing into this one, and was wondering the +/- of this compared to the other.

Thank you!
"
apparat07 wrote:
Guggelhupf,

Really appreciate your work and advice on these builds. Currently, I'm running the Facebreaker build, and was wondering if you might compare/contrast these two builds against one another?

I'm contemplating respec'ing into this one, and was wondering the +/- of this compared to the other.

Thank you!

Same! +1 to this message. I'd like to know this too.
"
arcanjito wrote:
"
apparat07 wrote:
Guggelhupf,

Thank you!

Same! +1 to this message. I'd like to know this too.

Curious, did you try it (respec)?
I'm running my 6L in a rare chest rather than use Kaom's so I have some sockets to play with. What's the best CWDT setup for applying shock?

Would CWDT (1), shock nova (20/1), innervate (20/1) and either Vaal lightning trap, arc or elemental proliferation work for such a purpose? does it make sense to try somthing like this to save jewels for more damage and defense?

Thanks for the build.
Heya,

I'm running a non-poison version of this build solely for the guardians grind (my main and starter this league is a cwc poisonstorm assy, which means chimera and hydra cant be done as comfortably). Currently using inc aoe as 6th gem, thinking of running fortify instead.

Its a very specific suggestion, but, might as well: Winterheart with +1 curses and a rare steel ring crafted with deafening essence of contempt rolled with life and resists to complete is likely higher damage than doedre plus rare ammy. Also, you get the perk of not being chilled, and 1.2k hp per sec while frozen, which depending on your flask management, can save you once or twice.

Just a thought. Fun build so far.
Gonna try this out, but I'm going Blood Magic instead and grabbing more life nodes instead of fidgeting around with duelist. it'll be fun to mess with until the league ends.

Spoiler

Using that at the moment, right now all resistances are 75% including chaos, I'm still two shotting bosses without auras, and I'm having a blast. 7.5k life right now at 76, still have a ton of life nodes to grab.

Ignore some of the gems I'm just leveling them.
Last edited by SassyBeard on Apr 6, 2017, 7:39:20 PM
Why is this better than your Unarmed version of the build? Just asking as I just switched. Now the Ancestral Warchief's dps currently is at ~50k when it was at ~146k with Unarmed on the same level. Also, Unarmed obviously has Shield Charge on top.

What am I missing? :)

"
DorianTheGrey wrote:
Why is this better than your Unarmed version of the build? Just asking as I just switched. Now the Ancestral Warchief's dps currently is at ~50k when it was at ~146k with Unarmed on the same level. Also, Unarmed obviously has Shield Charge on top.

What am I missing? :)

IDK about the unarmed version, but you're missing something for sure. I'm atm at level 80 and my tooltip is at 52k dps with inc. aoe; 80k with conc eff at towns!
I'm missing 54% phys dmg (20% more on low life enemies) and 30% aspd from the tree.
Taking into account the uber points I don't have atm I'm missing a total of 66% phys dmg (86% vs low life enemies) plus 30% aspd (55% if I haven't kill recently).

Easily 100k tooltip dps x2 totem x2 dmg beacause of shock. 500k dps w/o taking into account bleeding/poison/dot dmg (plus potions and vaal haste it could reach 1M with ease).

I have a legacy voidheart and a friend of mine applies wither with his build. It's just hilarious how bosses melt when partying.

PS: Shaped strands T11 yellow with nemesis, bloodlines (invasion or whatever) and breach at lvl 72. Just insane. Some mana problems but w/o blasphemy for leveling you don't even need mana potions (I don't have a good enlighten atm).

Freeze is a pain in the ass and I think there are better builds for breach content. For the atlas it just destroys everything. And I don't know if it's cappable of doing Hall of Grandlaggers.
Last edited by Soulafein_Ld on Apr 10, 2017, 10:37:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info