[2.5] The Starlord - New Era of Trololol Warchief Totems - All Mods All Maps - Stupidly OP

Check also my other Build:
[2.4] The Warchief - [Berserker] Ancestral Warchief - over 2m dps - Uber Farmer (Videos) Shaper Down

Updates

2.6:

Switched the Legacy Voidheart for Ming's Heart and Less Duration gem with Poison Support

Hey Guys :D Here is it, my new Trololol Totem Build for those who dont know where they should spend their currency :P

LhhXJz0

This Build gets his power through the new weapon: The Starforge! wich allows us to focus more at defense ;)

Table of Contents
1. Videos
2. Pro & Contra
3. Ascendancy
4. Skilltree
5. Bandits
6. Defense & Offence
7. Gear
-> 7.1 Overview Gear
-> 7.2 Detailed Gear
8. Usefull Enchantments
-> 8.1 Helmet
-> 8.2 Boots
-> 8.3 Gloves

Videos:

---> This is all what you want to know! Trust me! <---

Videos

I will uploading the boring normal runs in the next days ;)

Phoenix

Deathless Chimera

Minotaur

Hydra

nearly killed Shaper -> I hate this fight so i dont will try it again, but as u can see i nearly killed him, so it should be possible with better movement than my ;)

Uber Atziri

Deathless Core

Twinned Core with 1 death

All Stats at lvl 92
Pro

All Maps and Mods are easypeasy
~ 6,3k Life (up to 8-9k with legacy Kaoms)
8,7k armor -> 46% phys reduction
46% Chaos Res (over 0% with better gloves)
60% movement Speed
700 Life/s (with enduring cry, wich u can easy have all the time up)
Physical can Shock
High Poison dmg
Immune to Bleed
Double Curse

Contra

/

Asecendancy
Berserker
We take the Berserker Class for most DMG

First we go to War Bringer because this will be our main heal skill
Than we go to Aspect of Carnage for pure DMG
And with the last 2 Points from the Uber Lab we take Rite of Ruin for a bit defense and the attack speed is also nice

we DONT take Pain reaver because the totems dont leech life for us

Skilltree
Level_92
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAQHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYRDMEPAUIBRxGjgaPhuqIVUhYCGQJyAppSoTLPsyCTWSOQ48BTwtPfxAoESeRrdHfkrIUEdTu1hjWOVZ81orXhNfP1_QYxdlTWZUZp5nm2jyah5qO2xGbqpvO3IPcmxyqXTtdPF343gNeHp673sge8N82X37gTqCB4Nfg8yE2YTvh2qKIoqvjM-QEZBVlG-XeaIAo_KnbaknqW6plKyqrj6vbLXytz69Nr6nwBrAZsCmwQfDaMQVxPbGrsbY0iHTb9d-2L3ZfNrB3D3g2ORR6hDvDu988B_yL_JB8lr2SPcy-F_4k_4K_oc=?accountName=guggelhupf&characterName=Bums_die_Waldfee

Level_100
For lvl 100 i would take these 8 points for more lifereg/armour and totem placement speed
2EWLqwy

Bandits
Bandits
Oak, Oak, Passiv

Defense & Offense
Spoiler

Unbuffed with 4 Endurance Charges

YC9K11g

Fullbuffed with Vaal Haste, Lion's Roar, Sin's Rebirth, Atziri's Promise and 4 Endurance Charges (together with conc effect, vulnerability and temp chains)

Pqgzz2N

Here comes the Gear
Overwiev

Detailed

The whole build is around the new 2Handed Sword Starforge
It gives us huge stats, like 20% Aoe (so we can easy play with conc effect all the time) +100 Life, over 700phys dmg and the best part "Your physical dmg can Shock" BUT it shocks not from itself so u still need "%chance to shock" but that will u see later. The "Malus" is that u cant deal elemental dmg, but thats not bad because we can so switch offense auras for defensive ones or curses.
Gem Setup in it -> Ancestral Warchief, -> Melee Damage, -> Melee Damage on Full Life, -> Poison, -> Faster Attacks, -> Concentrated Effect (Increased Area of Effect for even more range)

Now we come to the "Devoto's Devotion" with a curse setup in it wich gives me a lot of offence stats for fast mapping (love the +% movement bonus). The Curse Setup is: Blasphemy, Temporal Chains, Vulnerability and Enhance lvl 4

Our Armour is the Kaom's Heart, wich gives me around 2k life, so with a legacy one we would easy hit up to 8-9k Life (would take one if i had one :D)

As Boots we take the "Death's Door" because it has all what u want :D Bleeding immune, allres, +1 endurance charge and good movement. We take our Healing Warcry gemsetup in it with Vaal Grace and Haste: Enduring Cry + Increased Duration, Vaal Haste, Vaal Grace

For the Gloves we take some with the res we need, high life and atack speed, BIS would be with additional chaos res. There we have our immortal Call setup in it. And you have one gemslot left, i prefer an additional Vaal Grace: CWDT, Immortal Call, Increased Duration, Vaal Grace

A good option for the Vaal Gem i use is a Determination Aura for though Physical Bosses like the Minotaur

The Belt is a Rare too with the Res we need, Armor and a high life roll

The Rings we use are the "Ming's Heart" high chaos res and dmg. And the "Doedre's Damning" for one additional Curse. And an Amulet with the Res we need high Life AND All Stats ~15 or Dex and Int ~15 (we need them ;))

Our Jewels are a very importent setup for this Build, they give us the Stats we need (Dex and Int) and our only chance to SHOCK for our Starforge. i take also +% Life wich is always great. We take 5 Jewels, so come to 15% Chance to Shock, wich is enough because our Totems hit very fast (0,22 a/s with vaal haste, 0,27 without)

And to the Last, the Flasks we use. 2 Life Flasks for Curse and Freeze (because we run most of the time with the Devotos), the Lion's Roar (the knockback is great and it gives us a huge dmg bonus), Atziri's Promise (for even more Chaos dmg) and a Sin's Rebirth (for even MORE Chaos dmg :D)

Usefull Enchantments
Helmet

For DMG:
40% increased Ancestral Warchief Totem Damage
Ancestral Warchief Totem grants 30% increased Melee Damage while Active
30% increased Vulnerability Curse Effect
For Defense:
30% increased Temporal Chains Curse Effect
For Others:
12% increased Ancestral Warchief Totem Radius

Boots

For DMG:
10% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite if you haven't Crit Recently (wich is BIS with additional 10% chance to shock)
For Defense:
Regenerate 2.0% of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently
8% chance to Dodge Spell Damage if you've taken Spell Damage Recently
10% Chance to Dodge if you've taken a Critical Strike Recently
For Others:
10% increased Movement Speed if you haven't been Hit Recently

Gloves

For Defense:
Cast Commandment of Reflection when Hit (because the clone takes some dmg for you)

My other Builds
[2.2]Facebreaker Ice Crash - Berserker - /1403319
[2.4]Ancestral Warchief over 2m dps - Berserker - /1694250
[2.4]Chaos Vortex - Berserker - /1714809
[2.4]Most OP Ancestral Warchief Build - All Maps All Mods - Starforge - /1729700
Last edited by guggelhupf on Mar 2, 2017 1:29:49 PM
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2017 2:35:25 PM
Gg Amazing build and great guide :)

But a litte expensive :p

How are the drops for Starforge? IS it very rare or Ultra rare?
"
Completed 36 Challengeshitreza wrote:
Gg Amazing build and great guide :)

But a litte expensive :p

How are the drops for Starforge? IS it very rare or Ultra rare?

i think its like the acuity or the disfavour axe at uber atziri
[2.4]Most OP Ancestral Warchief Build - All Maps All Mods - Starforge - /1729700
Last edited by guggelhupf on Sep 10, 2016 12:39:23 PM
well. i love your other build, so if i ever manage to find 10 shav's all 6L in a map then i can buy that weapon... lol dam that thing is pricey!
Well the the damage with this sword is unreal for sure, but its extremely rare to find one in the league, and til now there is only one Starforge listed in poe.trade that cost 45 exalts :)))))))))), but still the sword looks sexy as F#$K.
Be a leader when you see a path others have missed ,and Be a follower when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
Last edited by Pixle_Twitch on Sep 11, 2016 1:01:39 AM
Doesn't the facebreaker build do new damage? Or am I missing something?
Doesn't the facebreaker build do more damage? Or am I missing something?
"
cmak wrote:
Doesn't the facebreaker build do more damage? Or am I missing something?

its has more paper dps, yes. but this also stacks poison very fast (o,22 attacks per seccond fullbuffed) and shocks automatically on hit, wich is saver than vaal lightning trap, you dont need to switch increased for conc AND it has more HP, Defense and Movement. so i think its overall better, ... but also a lot more expensive :D
Last edited by guggelhupf on Sep 11, 2016 9:28:49 AM
added deathless Chimera and deathless Core run videos ;)
Last edited by guggelhupf on Sep 11, 2016 12:04:57 PM
added nearly killed Shaper run and twinned core with one death videos
Last edited by guggelhupf on Sep 13, 2016 6:27:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info