New Microtransactions - Bear Armour, Inua Totems Pet and the Shaper Portal

Portal is sick. Totems need eyes as said. The bear is NB but I feel like its kinda like a new pelt, ya know? Make those totems not just pets or something but actual totem skill and/or fire totem!
thats great and all, but where the fuck is the ebony and obsidian shit?
GMT -5 "EST"

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1222017
Many like the concept of the totem pets...

But pretty much everyone who commented is disappointed that they don't have the same glowing blue eyes of the activated totems we fight.

And some of us would prefer them without annoying sound effects.

I'd like to see them pop up only when you stop/pause (like the amulet effects from Awakening supporter packs, only showing up much faster). I'd also like to know how they work when dismissed within your hideout. I'd rather collect pets for my hideout than to have them follow me, which can be annoying.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Holy mother of portals !!!
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Microtransactions, schmitrotransations. I wanna see a complete overhaul of everything that's been done so far. Make PoE a turn-based flight simulator!
Nice armor and pretty look portal.
"
Jojas wrote:
Microtransactions, schmitrotransations. I wanna see a complete overhaul of everything that's been done so far. Make PoE a turn-based flight simulator!

I have no idea why, but this made me laugh hard.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
udyr is that you?
I really like the Bear Armour!

My favourite Armour Packs are the Verdant, Minotaur (got the pack!), and this new Bear one! (I'm not a fan of over-the-top styles with wings or flashy accessories personally, though I do like the gory and dark stuff)

Keep 'em coming GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info