New Microtransactions - Bear Armour, Inua Totems Pet and the Shaper Portal

are there any existing (or, planned) stash MTx's? If not, I think that used and abused plain old cardboard box could get some love and attention too :).
I know it's not true, but it could be.
Really like that new portal - think I'll have to get it!

Not really feeling the others. Might've been interested in Bear if I didn't have the Minotaur set.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Bear set looks really bland.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
<3 totems
The portal should be the prize of the league not that shitty ice triangle that has nothing to do with the new expansion, well done GGG.

The totems are cute and armor is badass.
"
Qwatayean wrote:
that shitty ice triangle

it's just a sign that you didn't support the game for getting it but caused massive costs for the company. good enough for this purpose i guess.

using it in public i would always acomplish the "shitty ice triangle" with something reputable, a gold kiwi or lightning scorpion maybe...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I'm really liking that new Bear Armour set! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
vio wrote:
"
Qwatayean wrote:
that shitty ice triangle

it's just a sign that you didn't support the game for getting it but caused massive costs for the company. good enough for this purpose i guess.

using it in public i would always acomplish the "shitty ice triangle" with something reputable, a gold kiwi or lightning scorpion maybe...

These leagues, the goals are related with expansion, what this has compared to latest ones?

If you want to give me a gold kiwi i accept, it's still better than garena big head red animal.
That bear set looks amazing.

Making all kinds of gains.
meh, not really feeling any of these. I love the idea of the totem pets, but no eyes and popping up too quickly is going to be annoying (would have been better to pop up when you stop moving). As for leaving this pet in your hideout, is it going to stay in one spot, or just pop up all over the place?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info