PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Thank you for this.

I have a small problem. I can see my "The Valkyrie" divination card in my stash but not in the trading
window. It's listed just as the other divination cards, i tried putting it alone in a different stash nothing work.

Any idea ?

Other than that everything works well, thanks again.
Hey awesome app! on that note when my currency is in the currency specific tab i cant add some of the items for one my jeweller and chromatic orbs do not show up. same goes for the essence tab. only two of the 10 or so that i have show up in that specific tab :-/
Leaguestones are not appearing on my forum template, I tried google and it says it's solved on github, but no clue how that works or where is the solution.
Stopped using it, apart from the perk of having a decent interface to some extent, it's a lackluster tool that gets updated mostly by the time league reaches it's midterm.
No rest for the wicked.
Is there something wrong with the {Buyouts} tag? When I try to use it, my forum post will not update. It's strange because if I copy the text and manually enter it into my thread, it'll show a preview but when I hit submit, it doesn't work.
Last edited by Turinqui on Apr 14, 2017, 11:43:54 PM
I've already posted this in the tech support forum, but maybe this is a more appropriate place for it. After Windows Creators Update rolled out yesterday, Procurement 1.11.10 stopped working on my PC. I'm running Windows 10 x64, previously the program worked just fine, now it simply won't launch, with no errors or messages displayed. I've tried various compatibility settings, tried running Procurement as administrator, but nothing seems to help. Anyone else having this issue? Any suggestions on how to resolve it?
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
I'm having the same issues with buyout. Noticed that it will update if i remove all "spaces" in the spoiler section. if you remove all spaces before ~b/o and after the value it will update the thread.
My goods don't appear on poe.trade, though my forum shop thread is updated... What could i ve done wrong?!
something is wrong with my default template....it doesnt upload any breachstones

this is my template(without " ")

"
          Breachstones        

{Breachstone}
"

something wrong with it?
Last edited by Ciupanu on Apr 21, 2017, 10:37:35 PM
Hi, I have trouble running Procurement.

I managed to run it and it worked fine a few weeks ago.
Today I wanted to start my shop and start setting up stuff.

When starting Procurement, nothing happens.
Admin, Win 7 compatibility, still nothing. Not even an error.
Restart, re-download ... didnt help.
Tried with the POE client running and not running.

Using Procurement.1.11.10
Using Windows 10, nothing changed in the last weeks on the computer I think.

Any help will be nice, Thanks :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info