PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Same issue here. Getting error after it checks my stash tabs. Sad panda.
I can give you love, rocking horses, and dancing!
Found bug, fixed bug, submitted a pull request. In a sort of vague theoretical sense, I recommend building it from code, because downloading files posted by some random guy on the Internet is what results in your computer being hacked.

So, all the resources needed to do so are there . . .

. . . but if for some reason you trust me to not hack your computer, and you don't want to bother with downloading a C# compiler and learning how to use Git, then you can download an updated version right here, at least until there's a new official release.
Last edited by ZorbaTHut on Aug 17, 2017, 4:17:28 AM
"
Absolutista wrote:
I'm having a hard time using Procurement lately.

I use sessionid because steam and it Works fine until my inventories are checked. Then, I get the following error:

"
[Error] Error reading character data for Absolutista, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

Anyone else had/is having issues like these? Anything I could do?

same problem here
"
ZorbaTHut wrote:
Found bug, fixed bug, submitted a pull request. In a sort of vague theoretical sense, I recommend building it from code, because downloading files posted by some random guy on the Internet is what results in your computer being hacked.

So, all the resources needed to do so are there . . .

. . . but if for some reason you trust me to not hack your computer, and you don't want to bother with downloading a C# compiler and learning how to use Git, then you can download an updated version right here, at least until there's a new official release.

can someone confirm this ?

or do we get a new version with a fix ?
"
Absolutista wrote:

I use sessionid because steam and it Works fine until my inventories are checked. Then, I get the following error:

"
[Error] Error reading character data for Absolutista, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

Same issue here.
So I got the Stickymaddness/Procurement "Procurement-master" zip file, but I don't know how to start Procurement from any of those files? How do I get it working? Gosh, I just wish ggg would make trading better.
Last edited by IamtheAxeMan on Aug 23, 2017, 9:45:44 AM
Only I have this issue? I can't login into Procurement. Giving my email and password, pressing login and nothing happens, some steps to fix?

Edit: Never mind, just don't put this program into your "Program Files (86x)" and other kind of system folders :v
Last edited by Haziakos on Aug 25, 2017, 3:30:07 PM
"
Absolutista wrote:

"

Same issue for me
Sadly, Procurement does not work anymore :(

Or is there any chance to fix this issue with "Error reading character data"?
Sorry for my bad English
I thought I give it a go and having this thing:

Spoiler
[Error] Error reading character data for , if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

Using the Session login as I'm playing from the steam and that is only option I have. Not to mention the most secure option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info