PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Is it possible to search item mods?

For example, listing all items with IIR / IIQ
Brutus. Do you even sync?
I am not behind a proxy, and yes, this has been working up until lately, I'm not sure what changed, but this has been happening for 2 friends as well and we've both stopped using the program because we can't even log in.

I haven't changed my password, and I've even tried it on a fresh install, zilch, nada.

I am living in Singapore so I'm not sure if thats even an issue.
---
SMASH
Last edited by tricab on Apr 9, 2013, 8:31:58 AM
"
AnnanFay wrote:

Not in the current release, but in our next update you will be able to search for mods like IIR or Resists, etc.

"
tricab wrote:
I am not behind a proxy, and yes, this has been working up until lately, I'm not sure what changed, but this has been happening for 2 friends as well and we've both stopped using the program because we can't even log in.

I haven't changed my password, and I've even tried it on a fresh install, zilch, nada.

I've posted the debug log here.

We'll investigate and see if we can find the issue, unfortunately it's difficult for us to try replicate, especially since it was working before and you're using the same version.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"
"
AnnanFay wrote:

Not in the current release, but in our next update you will be able to search for mods like IIR or Resists, etc.

[...]

Awesome!!! :D
I think I love you <3

Keep up the good work!
I'll just add my current gear to my shop thread, so people could find me some upgrades...
I know you guys want to release this "when it's finished" but i've been waiting like a month just for low resolution support. incremental releases keep people interested.
"
"
tricab wrote:

We'll investigate and see if we can find the issue, unfortunately it's difficult for us to try replicate, especially since it was working before and you're using the same version.

blocked cookies?
Hey...is this thing on?
"
LostForm wrote:
"
"
tricab wrote:

blocked cookies?

Not sure what has changed, but I tried logging in again today, and it works again.
---
SMASH
"
sage2050 wrote:
I know you guys want to release this "when it's finished" but i've been waiting like a month just for low resolution support. incremental releases keep people interested.

We weren't anticipating such a delay with this update, in hindsight we should of split it up into smaller patches.

"
tricab wrote:
Not sure what has changed, but I tried logging in again today, and it works again.

Glad to hear that you've got it working again.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
How's it going?

I'm not impatient, just very curios ^_^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info