PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

I'd like to suggest some possible improvements for the future.
1. a way to scale the window so that all of it can be shown on smaller screen resolutions (768p)
2. when in the recipes tab, a way to refresh the tab like it is possible in the stash tab
hi, my procurement's price tag have been reset, all of the "manually buyout" options have been reset and i'll have to do it all of it again... help pls
Same, I've lost all my buyouts.

GGG earlier did some maintenance work on the website, as it went down, so I assume they changed something with the indexing.

Any easy fix? I had 26 tabs of manually-priced stuff.
...same here, almost all buyouts gone!
almost all buyouts gone
Buttons Update/Bump Forum do not work(
gg spent about an hour trying to reinstall replace certain files n stuff and reading trough procurments code.google site cause i thougt it was a unique problem on my end o.o

anyways after reading trough certain stuff and know reading that this is a global problem i would assume the buyouts are gone cause of the server maintenance which caused procumrent to not reconizing the itemids anymore... cause all buyouts are still saved in buyout.xml file and when you set a new buyout on an item which previously allready had one it creates a new itemid for it. this usually only happens when you enter a new league (go from temporare league into standard) and since they did stuff on the server i guess it´s exactly the same issue that happend now

sry for bad english and cancer formatting - just wanted to give you at least a clue on the cause of the problem. hope it helps avoiding that other ppl like me waste their time trying to find a fix via google/experementing with procurment folder :,D
Procurement stopped working for me today.
Either I get this: Error updating shop thread: System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out
Or it says it updated succesfully but then it doesnt actually add anything to the forum thread.
I have no idea what changed between yesterday and today but it was working fine before.
+1 on the 'lost all buyout prices' :(
can you guys still actually update your shop thread though? I cant at all anymore
"
Yendis wrote:
can you guys still actually update your shop thread though? I cant at all anymore
i updated before realizing the missing buyoutprices. the prices in my thread still exist so i would say update doesnt work. not going to try again before the prices are back up :P

EDIT: bumping doesnt work as well even tho the "successfully bumped" window pop up
Last edited by TommBombadil on Jun 26, 2015, 7:34:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info