PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

"
TimeDilation wrote:
"
Demonzu wrote:
How do you change the name you are listed under? I deleted the character that poe.xyz lists me as and now whenever someone tries to whisper me it just says that character does not exist.

Indexers are a separate beast. There is a "favorite character" setting within procurement, and you can always manually edit the forum post or the template to specify the character you want. I've no idea what impact this ever has on indexers (in my experience, none).

I have had the same experience. My favorite character listed on the website and in procurement has had no effect on the indexer itself. I had to re-create the character with that IGN just so people can still whisper me for trades, which by the way, was and still is a lvl 1 character on hardcore as my indexer name. >.<
Does anyone know why I cant launch Procurement past the login screen? I type in all my information and the boxes just turn white and nothing happens.
"
DyingToLiv3 wrote:
Does anyone know why I cant launch Procurement past the login screen? I type in all my information and the boxes just turn white and nothing happens.

Are you running it with sufficient privileges?
Good way for fast trading. Thanks dev
Last edited by Kinnt on Jun 14, 2015, 2:07:39 PM
Just donated!
Pls don't stop making great softwares to help ppl!
"
cyrus227 wrote:
Just donated!
Pls don't stop making great softwares to help ppl!

Thanks, much appreciated!
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
How do I log in? when I playing through steam. ?
Just donated. Absolutely fantastic software. Makes trading so easy.
Hello there.

So, since I'm a steam user, i've been trying to log in using the sessionID stuff.
Problem is, when I put in my information and try to login, the program just keeps authenticating...

Any idea on what's the problem? Thanks.
I keep getting "Error reading character data..." Anyone know a fix?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info