PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

"
Epicurwin wrote:
When I try to log in to procurement nothing happens other than the email and password text becoming grayed out.

After reading Stickymaddness's last comment about placing the program somewhere else than C: I uninstalled and re-installed in C:. It is now working. I wish I could put it in my GGG folder.
My procurement is not generating the forum thread, I click the tabs but nothing happens, was working before!
Thanks!

Edit: Ok, it doesn't work when I check the "Only display items with buyouts", which was working before.

Edit 2: It ended up working after random clicking the options.
Last edited by Cosmopoe on Sep 23, 2014, 12:39:02 AM
"

"
dunowhut wrote:
hi, was wondering if anyone have a problem where white/normal item would not code. Everything else appears as usual in my store except for my white/normal items. So I when to procurement uncheck all the statsh tabs and only check the stash with white items. No code appear on the right page. If I add a rare item in, only the code for the rare item will appear.

How do I fix this? cant seem to find any info on wiki

Check the wiki page on forum templates, if you want white/normal gear you have to use the template tags for normal gear (not added by default)

It works. Thank you very much :)
"
Epicurwin wrote:
"
Epicurwin wrote:
When I try to log in to procurement nothing happens other than the email and password text becoming grayed out.

After reading Stickymaddness's last comment about placing the program somewhere else than C: I uninstalled and re-installed in C:. It is now working. I wish I could put it in my GGG folder.

I had the exact same problem. Shame it doesnt work when installed to the proper directory.

Just posting so other people with the issue may find the solution (Install to C:/) easier :-)
bump my question (still happens with 1.8.5)

what does "System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Schlüssel ist im angegebenen Status nicht gültig." mean?! (key not valid in given state)

more debug info:
Spoiler

bei System.Security.Cryptography.ProtectedData.Unprotect(Byte[] encryptedData, Byte[] optionalEntropy, DataProtectionScope scope)
bei POEApi.Infrastructure.DPAPI.Decrypt(String cipher)
bei Procurement.ViewModel.LoginWindowViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass2.<Login>b__1()
bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Schlüssel ist im angegebenen Status nicht gültig.

bei System.Security.Cryptography.ProtectedData.Unprotect(Byte[] encryptedData, Byte[] optionalEntropy, DataProtectionScope scope)
bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Schlüssel ist im angegebenen Status nicht gültig.

bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Thank you so much for this amazing program. I recently ran into a problem where right clicking on song of the sirens crashes procurement with a unhandled error message. Any help would be appreciated in the matter= ].
"
Mr_Cee wrote:

what does "System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Schlüssel ist im angegebenen Status nicht gültig." mean?! (key not valid in given state)

Are you using sessionID ?

"
LomitoGod wrote:
Thank you so much for this amazing program. I recently ran into a problem where right clicking on song of the sirens crashes procurement with a unhandled error message. Any help would be appreciated in the matter= ].

No problem, log me a ticket on google code and attach your debuginfo.log and I'll take a look at what's causing the issue.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"
"
Mr_Cee wrote:

Are you using sessionID ?

No, not used yet.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I am receiving "unhandled error" every time I attempt to load the latest version. It will attempt to initialize, go through my characters, stash etc...but when completed I get this crash every time. I have tried installing it, reinstalling it, different directories, nothing corrects this issue, HELP!
Great program!

Is there some way to make loading go faster? It loads the same images every time it starts and each one takes a long time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info