PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Hello, I copied my installation folder to another computer but is not showing my buyouts, I checked the buyouts.xml file and is fine (containst all the buyouts), the program is not showing them though.

Anybody else got this problem when changing computers? Thanks!
Issue fixed - ignore this post
Last edited by mist4lyf on Sep 20, 2014, 9:23:51 PM
If Procurement is installed to a location that requires admin rights to modify, then you need to launch it with Run as Administrator for it to work. Might want to make Procurement store the login/user info in Documents or something instead of the installed folder.
hi i downloaded the new update and say i have 3 of 1 kind of gem and i want to sell 2 of it, it puts up all 3 automatically without me adding the 3rd. it wasnt doing this before. i want to sell my gems but it keeps putting up ones i dont want to sell
I missed when you added this, but procurement remembers the specific tabs I use to upload previously.... this is so amazing for those of us with 150 tabs...

Thank you procure based god.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
When I try to log in to procurement nothing happens other than the email and password text becoming grayed out.
My buyouts were not saved, and the only reason I updated was because it says they would be. When I look into previous buyout pages there is nothing listed to copy over(no buyouts listed that is), what am I doing wrong?
Hi!

Thanks for the awesome app. One suggestion, though:

When installing procurement 1.8.5 the default installation directory is "C:\Procurement". Installing to the Windows root directory is bad and against Microsoft's Windows software design guidelines. I suggest it be changed to "C:/Program Files (x86)/".
hi, was wondering if anyone have a problem where white/normal item would not code. Everything else appears as usual in my store except for my white/normal items. So I when to procurement uncheck all the statsh tabs and only check the stash with white items. No code appear on the right page. If I add a rare item in, only the code for the rare item will appear.

How do I fix this? cant seem to find any info on wiki
"
Morsexier wrote:
I missed when you added this, but procurement remembers the specific tabs I use to upload previously.... this is so amazing for those of us with 150 tabs...

Thank you procure based god.

No problem, it was long overdue!

"
aaron51_lz wrote:
My buyouts were not saved, and the only reason I updated was because it says they would be. When I look into previous buyout pages there is nothing listed to copy over(no buyouts listed that is), what am I doing wrong?

Did you use the installer?

"
Reapoh wrote:
Hi!

Thanks for the awesome app. One suggestion, though:

When installing procurement 1.8.5 the default installation directory is "C:\Procurement". Installing to the Windows root directory is bad and against Microsoft's Windows software design guidelines. I suggest it be changed to "C:/Program Files (x86)/".

I'm aware of the design guideline, however rather ironically installing to program files has caused more issues in the past, hence the installation to c:\

"
dunowhut wrote:
hi, was wondering if anyone have a problem where white/normal item would not code. Everything else appears as usual in my store except for my white/normal items. So I when to procurement uncheck all the statsh tabs and only check the stash with white items. No code appear on the right page. If I add a rare item in, only the code for the rare item will appear.

How do I fix this? cant seem to find any info on wiki

Check the wiki page on forum templates, if you want white/normal gear you have to use the template tags for normal gear (not added by default)
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info