New difficult map bosses list

"
silumit wrote:
That's Atoll boss, in Plateau you have ice one, who isn't that hard, and lightning one, who can beat the shit out of you from offscreen.

Could you elaborate a bit please ?
Like, with or without enrage ?
What kind of move ?

And btw, the area is quite small .... there is almost no room to have the boss offscreen unless you hug some of the farthest walls.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Sep 19, 2016, 3:34:20 AM
"
silumit wrote:
That's Atoll boss, in Plateau you have ice one, who isn't that hard, and lightning one, who can beat the shit out of you from offscreen.

Right, I think it's the same one from Plateau, it just has all of its skills available from the start.

T6

Racecourse
Gladiator, dog and bull. The gladiator is mostly harmless, dog hits fairly hard and bull has a very strong reflect buff that can mess up high dps builds. He will stop to activate it and will have some sort of a yellow smudge under him, visible when solo but could be a problem in groups.

T7

Mud Geyser
Same old Tunneltrap, he has no arena so he may surprise you when he pops out. He seems to always be located in bottom right portion of the map, thankfully.

T8

Cemetary
A fairly nasty band of skeletons, glacial hammer one from prison, RoA archer from climb and the usual lightning caster boss.

Atoll
A single totem with a double echo Frostbolt that hits moderately hard but can easily be avoided because it doesn't retarget between them and a poorly telegraphed Ice nova that hits very hard and leaves a chilling ground.

T9

Orchard
Goddess from old Plaza, has the usual projectile barrage, slowing warp and beam. Tricky and probably best avoided.

Crypt
Bishop Geofri with a new move, when cursed he will discharge it into a nova of high damage projectiles so turn off that blasphemy for the fight.

T11

Precinct
A bunch of random exiles, it can be very easy or very hard, depending on which you draw.

T12

Plateau
A cold and lightning totem, they initially use spark and frostbolt. When you kill one of them the other one enrages and also starts using additional skills, cold one uses the poorly telegraphed Ice nova and the lightning one a clustershot of lightning orbs, similar to molten strike skill but ranged. Easiest when killed simultaneously like dog & bird from canyon.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Sep 19, 2016, 4:52:55 AM
GG
Updated with new information, most of the bosses still have no rating tho.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Sep 21, 2016, 8:22:34 AM
Added the coves' boss, HOLY SHIT.
Got almost insta gibbed in HC with this, low level Zana but corrupted boss : had multi projectiles :

Coves : Pirate duo; Fucking rippy, the ghost can do easily 3k+ without dmg mod with his projectile, AVOID MULTI PROJ, it can overlap !!! ( no arena ).
Melee : 4
Range : 4

5 for both if multi proj.
The projectile is like what Izaro's goddes does, only it might be a bit faster.
Last edited by Fruz on Sep 30, 2016, 2:39:04 AM
Overgrown ruin has two chaos warbands leaders in a small room. Just to give you an idea, i can facetank double colonnade bosses while not moving at all, tanking both firestorms and ground degen. Overgrown ruin is like being inside that little tent gravicious is in but with 4-5 graviciouses instead of one.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Oct 13, 2016, 1:44:29 PM
I don't think I'll reach t15, still I added it to the list ty.
I hoped the list would tell in detail what the bosses exactly do. For example: in Colonnade map Gravicius summons Blackguards from the tents and also replenishes his ES at certain life. Also he summons big comets from the sky at some point. I know few of these 2.4 Boss lists exist, but what I really want to see is detailed description of the skills the bosses use and so on. So let's update the list together?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info