Atlas Map Drop Improvements

I just got 5 towers 3 ghettos after already having 6 towers just before. is this a bug???
"
SrChow wrote:
I just got 5 towers 3 ghettos after already having 6 towers just before. is this a bug???

It doesn't seem it's been deployed yet, it's not in the patch notes section yet anyways.
Oh yea. This is good news :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Wadjet wrote:
Have you personally attempted to roll a box for this mod? I have. 80 alt/aug later, I gave up. Yes yes, i know. RNG.

I did get a silver coin affix when I rolled the only diviner box I've seen a bit in order to check what kind of mods the box had. But, yeah, RNG.

If the datamined info is accurate, that affix is actually rare. I literally just looked this up and didn't expect it to be quite that rare. All of those numbers only add up to 35.78%, though, so if you multiply by 100/35.78 to scale it to out of 100%, that's a ~1.20% chance for that mod.

So, yeah, maybe silver coins do need a bit of a drop rate buff. :^)
https://redd.it/p0hyul
Looks more like patch notes then manifesto, no deep analytics, just reaction to reddit.
GGG, you are the best, without doubts
best update ever. GGG takes player suggestions and improve on existing gameplay.

However i think that zana missions should not enable atlas. The zana trade is already a huge plus, and trading is a core feature of the game too. But thats just my opinion
IGN:
@McDeliveryOnFlurry - Legacy Softcore

add me if i win or if my bids are lower than c/o
"
xiaozozo wrote:
best update ever. GGG takes player suggestions and improve on existing gameplay.

However i think that zana missions should not enable atlas. The zana trade is already a huge plus, and trading is a core feature of the game too. But thats just my opinion
It will probably be very rare for her to sell a map you haven't yet unlocked.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Self found players are still screwed due to the new map drop mechanics. Zana being able to sell missing maps does not fix the problem at all when her maps only update once per day and missing maps aren't even guaranteed to be there. Not being able to have a new map drop unless you're adjacent to it is still functionally broken and game-ruining. I'm still forced to grind low tier maps when I'm massively overleveled if I want to unlock all the slightly less low tier maps around them.

This is the worst change you have ever made to the game and the Zana change fixes nothing. Like I said in my other recent posts, I have uninstalled the game due to you killing map variety for self found players. Self found players were shit on enough by not getting most gems. Now you've dropped an even bigger load on us.

Please fix this new problem you created.
I need to play the endgame more but it seems great so far, too bad Zana voice actress changed, the older one was better D: And her lines seems more generic now :/

I still have the Blue Flag issue (I'm in HC but a Blue Flag, like standard, is displayed) when I log in, please fix it, I have a heart attack each time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info