Constant client crash

Same for me, bladefall poison / beartrap poison

Windows 10, Intel Core i5 6600k / GTX960, latest drivers

edit: removed Bear Trap from my setup for testing, everything smooth so far
Last edited by SteamBuggy on Sep 5, 2016, 4:23:23 PM
same for me - bladefall/bear trap poison build

AMD radeon 6850 / AMD Phenom 1055 x6
Last edited by rotting_fox on Sep 5, 2016, 3:59:40 PM
Same here. Poison Trapper. Badefall+Fire + Bear Trap.
I could be wrong and I still need to test it more, but it seems like poison is the problem. If you have it on any skill it will eventually crash to desktop.

I'll continue to test this and update this shortly
It's not poison.

I think it could be bear trap, but I didn't crash at when I stopped using poison, bladefall and bear trap.

Makes me wish I just did another firestorm build...
played today for like 5 hours. WITHOUT bear trap. only icetrap + cluster trap + damage trap + coolddown...

2 hours in party xp farm, crashed 2 times. 3 hours solo and it didn't crash.

It's like with bear trap crash comes sooner, but it happens with ice trap too... And party makes crash sooner too.
Hey guys, just wanted to pop in and let you guys know that we've reproduced this crash. Not sure on when we'll have a fix ready, but I wanted to let you guys know that we're aware of this and will be working on a fix!

Thanks for all of the detailed reports, they helped a lot!
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
Hey guys, just wanted to pop in and let you guys know that we've reproduced this crash. Not sure on when we'll have a fix ready, but I wanted to let you guys know that we're aware of this and will be working on a fix!

Hey! First of all its great to hear that you are working on it. If you could reproduce the crashes could you please specifically tell us what causes them? Is it something we can change in our builts?
Confirmed. Login to my Poison Bladefall trapper and I crashed frequently while mapping. Sometimes the moment my traps triggered I crashed.

I don't have problem with my Cycloner.

p/s: The 'Failed to load instance' and 'Unexpected disconnection occured' is triggering me right now. RIP map pool.
Last edited by HellionVII on Sep 6, 2016, 6:35:53 AM
"
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:

Hey! First of all its great to hear that you are working on it. If you could reproduce the crashes could you please specifically tell us what causes them? Is it something we can change in our builts?

Yes, is it something that we can change in our build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info