Constant client crash

Could u please fix this bug finally guys?

I crash all the time on my LA-build, mostly when Spirit Walker mobs are near, but also completely random,even without taking shooting myself or anything.
Losing valuable Portals all the time, sometimes even whole maps since I cant continue without crashing. Really exhausting.

ITS NOT JUST MULTI THREADING. WHEN I DOUBLE CLICK THE CLIENT AND IT CHECKS FOR RESOURCES AND TRIES TO CONNECT TO SERVER. THE WHOLE SYSTEM CRASHES BY BLANKING MY WHOLE MONITOR. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ? ITS BEEN A WEEK. TRIED REFRESHING WINDOWS DIDNT WORK. ITS THE SAME PROBLEM AGAIN AND AGAIN. FIX THIS FAULTY GAME FULL OF FAULTS. IT BURNED MY HARD DRIVE ALONG WITH ALL THE SOFTWARES LOST. WHO THE FUCK'S GONNA PAY FOR THOSE DAMAGES ?
I have windows 10 pro 64 bit, i7 6700k, evga 970 ftw, 32gb ram. I've tried playing the game on all different settings and all directx versions. I crash 3x a map and running dailies. I've crashed once entering maps but I usually crash in the middle of doing a map. I crash by myself and any number of people in the party. I run lightning arrow also. The game is unplayable right now
Last edited by hate187 on Dec 24, 2016, 8:47:16 PM
Fixed for me by --nodx9ex. Not certain if this is the same crashes as anyone else
Same here. Crashes after alt-tab. If i play in windowed mode, then randomly crashes after sometime.
Any help?
The Poe Experience

Boot game, go to log on screen, load - crash,
Reboot client go to log on screen, select gateway and load game - crash,
Reboot client, finally load game go to Highgate, crash,
Reboot client, finally get Highgate to load, go to lake, crash.
Reboot client, finally get into lake. Encounter group of monsters then
lag, laaaggg, laaaaggggggggggg. (fight that takes normally 10 seconds extents to about a minute) - screen freezes sound continues, health bulb reveals massive damage being taken, flasks will not work, leaping away will not working, nothing works. Screen clears, my character lies there dead while a mob OF WHITE MONSTERS wander about. Try to resurrect in town then crash.

Whee Haa! Ain't we having fun!
I can't even get past the loading screen. The logs show this:

2017/01/19 14:26:02 470921 10f [DEBUG Client 2364] [WARMUP READ] Cannot find resource file: amd_table
2017/01/19 14:26:02 470921 10f [DEBUG Client 2364] [WARMUP READ] Cannot find resource file: ast_table
2017/01/19 14:26:02 470921 10f [DEBUG Client 2364] [WARMUP READ] Cannot find resource file: sm_table
2017/01/19 14:26:02 470921 10f [DEBUG Client 2364] [WARMUP READ] Cannot find resource file: fmt_table
2017/01/19 14:26:07 476281 10f [DEBUG Client 2364] [WARMUP READ] Cannot find resource file: USE_TEST_JSON

Worse yet, PAckCheck doesn't seem to work at all and I've already redownloaded the game 4 times.
Just wondering - any of you having this problem is running from RAMDISK?

Because I had similar problems, all over and over again, since DX 11 support was introduced. After hours and hours of testing and tearing hair, I pinpointed the problem to be connected to using RAMDISK.

In my case, what I have to do to avoid random crashing / heavy lagging:

* disable saving RAMDISK (on shutdown, restart, any time) altogether
* after each boot, I copy "fresh" PoE folder from SSD to fresh RAMDISK
* (optional) before shutdown, I "save" ShaderCache folder content from RAMDISK to SSD to be there for the next gaming session

Hope this can help someone.

The exact cause of this is very sketchy, I dont even know why this was not the case in any patch before this one, but this is what I found out.
Obviously, in my case, the Content.ggpk file gets somehow corrupted in the process of either saving RAMDISK or quitting the game. Then, when running PackCheck, I can get various results including crash, reporting in weird character set and/or freezing altogether. My theory is that the Content.ggpk size overgrew some "threshold of death" or something, hard to tell. Oh, and I am using Dataram RAMDDISK, in case someone wonders.
same problem here, i can't play
Same problem as well. I'm running a GTX 1070 / i7-6700HQ on Windows 10. Would always crash to black screen almost instantly upon starting the game.

It seems to be fixed (for me at least) by running pathofexile.exe as admin. So far 1 hour of gameplay without crashes. Good luck guys!
IGN: Fanified

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info