The worst person in the history of forever (excluding Hitler, etc.)

Regarding feminism in particular, there's certain observations one can easily make about the natures of sex drives in humans to rationally conclude that women in monogamous relationships with men have enjoyed a certain degree of real power and influence going back centuries - averaging to the same power and influence as the men to which they were attached, meaning just as powerful as men overall.

Now I did qualify that, and obviously suffrage and woman's rights movements have been instrumental in divorcing power from marriage (pun intended) and allowing the perpetual bachelorette (and lesbians, who in those times fell into the same category) to not be shit on by social systems. In particular it's made it a lot easier for women to separate from physically abusive (and almost always socially powerless) pieces of human shit who they married due to social pressures - a rare but extremely troubling occurrence. And that's good. In fact, I think it should be completed by removing the antiquated governmental recognition of the church rite of matrimony, which continue to pressure man and woman alike into monogamous relationships in exchange for favorable socioeconomic treatment.

The point I'm trying to get at is how the issue was and is politicized. The core issue is really a traditional blind spot in the separation of church and state, enforcing an ethics of monogamy upon the populace. So instead they made it all about having a vagina. Which I guess was a means to an end and clever at the time, but precisely because it allowed millions of haves to play the victim and masquerade as have-nots.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 6, 2016, 5:20:29 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
Just to add on that, the worst thing about that video is how a lot of left-wing labeled people have completely left traditional core causes (working class rights, class struggle, permanent revolution, etc.) for identity-related causes (sex-related, race-related, etc.). That logic has been pushed so much that you can now see a girl in that video who will probably consider herself "left-wing" and yet she calls a working class dude a dominant white male when he probably has a hard time making ends meet and he's working for an Uber-like company which is like the finest example of a current capitalist form of insecure employment.
Quite so. Disgusting, really. (no irony)
https://youtu.be/cgps85scy1g

The current presidential election in the US follows the same basic model as that woman's view of the Uber ride. Your choices are dominant xenophobic male or a "historic first." Completely dodging real issues, everything is identity politics and ad hominem, dividing not uniting. Enjoy the freak show, folks.

Thank you so much. I had no idea about this guy. This is pure gold.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
Just to add on that, the worst thing about that video is how a lot of left-wing labeled people have completely left traditional core causes (working class rights, class struggle, permanent revolution, etc.) for identity-related causes (sex-related, race-related, etc.). That logic has been pushed so much that you can now see a girl in that video who will probably consider herself "left-wing" and yet she calls a working class dude a dominant white male when he probably has a hard time making ends meet and he's working for an Uber-like company which is like the finest example of a current capitalist form of insecure employment.
Quite so. Disgusting, really. (no irony)

The current presidential election in the US follows the same basic model as that woman's view of the Uber ride. Your choices are dominant xenophobic male or a "historic first." Completely dodging real issues, everything is identity politics and ad hominem, dividing not uniting. Enjoy the freak show, folks.

Yup. Every election in almost every western country goes around identity politics right now, since both right and left wings (at least social democrat left, not far-left) share the same views on capitalism and what not, so they have to show they disagree on other topics such as gay mariage, feminism, etc. Which is like capitalist class' dreams come true : a divided working-class with no more common interest.

"
I've a cousin who has a PhD in something feminism-related (gender equality studies or something like that), I have close observations on their little bubble of distorted unreality. For example, Apple is evil because it mostly employs men (the male/female ratio being strangely similar to the male/female professional ratio in engineering/tech fields), not because it's a typical money-grubbing corporation and uses dirt-cheap labour under horrific conditions in China, for example.

Same goes for politics : they would say democracy is flawed, but because there are almost only men in assemblies, when a working class woman have almost no common interest with the middle-upper class woman that would sit in the Parliament if quotas were real, for example.
IGN : @Morgoth
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Spoiler

Yup. Every election in almost every western country goes around identity politics right now, since both right and left wings (at least social democrat left, not far-left) share the same views on capitalism and what not, so they have to show they disagree on other topics such as gay mariage, feminism, etc. Which is like capitalist class' dreams come true : a divided working-class with no more common interest.
Just want to clarify: a bunch of corrupt rich fuckers finding ways to own the government isn't capitalism. Laissez-faire capitalism is the separation of trade and state. That separation is repeatedly violated by the rich, because the poor and middle-class do not see the value of such a separation and instead cling to the laughably naive belief that they can turn government influence over economy to their advantage.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 6, 2016, 6:09:37 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Spoiler

Just want to clarify: a bunch of corrupt rich fuckers finding ways to own the government isn't capitalism. Laissez-faire capitalism is the separation of trade and state.

I know that. I was saying that moderate left-wing politics and right-wing share the same views on capitalism so they have to differ on identity politics, which is why everything is so focused on these topics. When I say "capitalist class' dream" (which is a divided working-class, for example because of the exacerbation of ethnic/sex groups), I mean "capitalist" in the traditional Marx way : someone (or people) exploiting working class' labour to draw off surplus value and convert it.
IGN : @Morgoth
Last edited by Morgoth2356 on Sep 6, 2016, 10:09:05 AM
Its gotta be scumbag steve right?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info