The worst person in the history of forever (excluding Hitler, etc.)

Lyft driver mocked and berated by a - see title:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LdmBqJLYcU

For a long time I didn't get all the hate SJW's receive. But this woman ... holy shit. If she exemplifies what SJW-ism is all about, I get it. Holy shit.
Last edited by Jojas on Sep 4, 2016, 10:13:09 AM
Last bumped on Sep 6, 2016, 2:22:32 PM
Typical SJW? Yes. Yucky.

But I don't like the thread title. Pretty sure Hitler was worse.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Typical SJW? Yes. Yucky.

Yes, was considering Hitler too. And God knows how many else. But couldn't come up with a better title until now. Have changed it accordingly.
I just wanted to point out that if you didn't change the thread title, I would NOT have taken a screenshot, reported your post to support, and flamed you for antisemitism. Because I'm not a sociopathic jibbering wastrel.

You could even change it back if you want. No skin off my nose.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 4, 2016, 10:59:03 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I just wanted to point out that if you didn't change the thread title, I would NOT have taken a screenshot, reported your post to support, and flamed you for antisemitism. Because I'm not a sociopathic jibbering wastrel.

I thought it was because you have a basic grasp of hyperbole :P

(I know, I'm hilarious)

There's a thread about this in offtopic already, by the way. It got lost in the sea of AoW launch-induced tears which Sarah swept here under the mat.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Sep 4, 2016, 11:50:38 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

You could even change it back if you want. No skin off my nose.

No, thank you, the title is perfect. I was seriously considering Hitler for a second or two, like, can I say that what with him and all the other mass murderers around? But then I was thinking: Ah, fuck it. and went through with it. But it's true, you have to be realistic about things.

@Bars: Thanks for the heads up, will check it out.

E: There is one thing that seriously speaks in favor of Hitler here: If everybody in the world - like, 8 billion people - would be Hitler, there would be peace. Because they'd all agree. But if everybody would be her, it'd be mass slaughter without end. Because they'd always find something to - sorry - bitch about. So there.
Last edited by Jojas on Sep 4, 2016, 12:50:02 PM
Martin Shkreli is pretty high on the worst person ranking. He bought the manufacturing license for an aids drug and increased its price by over 5500% (that's not a typo). If you think Lightwoods is bad, think again lol.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
???
my english sux.
Reminds me of an older case where one more girls accused a cab driver of sexual harassment/rape, but he had a camera and it just showed them being extremely rude and him refusing to drive them all the way through and asking them to leave.
There are people out there that are willing to ruin a persons life over something trivial.

On topic of Hitler: History is full of really shitty people, I dont think Hitler was the worst, hell, Stalin was alive at the same time as well. Hell, Hitler wasnt even the worst within Nazi Germany, but fastfood history seems to be the only way to go for most people. (though I do get what you mean considering the "forever" part)
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Sep 4, 2016, 6:14:37 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Typical SJW? Yes. Yucky.

Sometime´s i ask myself, how much poisoned food somebody has to eat to come to such level of thinking and recognition. Somebody with atleast 2 braincell´s would ask themself, why is it the only story that get´s spread all over.

There is no single movie, momorial, musium about any other ethnicity that suffered throught out history,.. no russian, no ukranien, no german, and for the present nobody mention´s the suffering of arab country´s. Evrybody sucked up severel fairytale´s about nazi´s, jet nobody know´s about the background of bolshevism.

And it doesn´t even take a half of a braincell to ask yourself, why they have been persecuted not just in ""nazi-Germany"". Despite them owning the FED, Hollywood, Magazin´s, Mayor part´s of the foodindustry etc. and they even openly admit how much they hate european´s, People in Amerika still believe, they are there friend´s and the eternal victim´s. I won´t bother myself to post anything, it actually takes 3 braincell´s to do it yourself and i´m not sure about that.

I tell you something, amerika can have all the ""chosen ones"" but for the rest of the world (germany,russia,poland,france,ukraine,sweden,entire arabia,partial afrika,japan) know´s better by now. They got there isreal,... million upon million´s died for it, but they still dwell in foreign country´s.

Only the most naive and stupid people fall for cheap smile´s if the intent is already clear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info