Severe Server Problems

95%? it is a buff!!!
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
There are over 100,000 people ahead of me. This is better than earlier? Uh... I really don't know about that.
just got a 23mb patch on steam hmm anything good?
"
bennyng80 wrote:
"Pathofexile.exe has stopped working".

okay.

Edit3: We have around 95% of users in-game currently and are continuing to work on raising the number.

95%? more like only 5% in games and the less 95% stuck at que and login instant crash

i get poe stopped working as soon i click on game from desktop
Just so everyone finally get to know - the league WILL NOT BE RESET- there was an official response for that, so stop asking, watching streamers in Cruel, and wait till they fix the game crash.
Able to eventually login but soon as I attempt to move it crashes...standard login seems to work fine.
Bachelor, UNC fan, terrible guitar player, doggy daddy.
Last edited by cpricecpa on Sep 2, 2016, 6:44:57 PM
Please for the love of god i have been sitting in que at position 3158 for over an hour and a half and never moved once just freaking move me one damn spot up or down give me some hope.
"
Eye_of_God wrote:
Just so everyone finally get to know - the league WILL NOT BE RESET- there was an official response for that, so stop asking, watching streamers in Cruel, and wait till they fix the game crash.

There goes next thousand of players (after that 150 pages of crying about CoC/Mjolnir). Do it again in next league and this game will be graveyard.
"
Sylverstarr wrote:
"
_SleeZy_ wrote:
"
_barcode_ wrote:
meanwhile some streamers completing first ascendancy trials, pretending they dont know what the hell is going on...

respect to ProjectPT who logged out and is not playing.

Did he? If so he got major points in my book.

I dunno, last I checked ProjectPT was running around on the ledge, so yeah... definately ingame

by the time I wrote this he indeed was ingame. he was in ledge, some players already well in cruel. that tells the story.
I know it's not true, but it could be.
"
Eye_of_God wrote:

No one cares about the official response. They're going to continue requesting it because giving some people such an advantage is unfair.

It's not just about first to challenges. The first person who reaches the capability to carry uber lab parties and do uber atziri services and do shaper runs gets a _huge_ economic advantage, and aspiring racers not being given that opportunity is ridiculous.

I say that as someone who has no intention of racing. But I do think the moral thing for GGG to do would be to reset the league after this is resolved.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info