Severe Server Problems

"
Derrickcp wrote:
Please for the love of god i have been sitting in que at position 3158 for over an hour and a half and never moved once just freaking move me one damn spot up or down give me some hope.

ya.. i've been in queue since launch. I got to play for about 5 minutes, server crashed and then queue'd. Washington hasn't moved at all, yet every other server is able to get in at least intermittently. The washington hate....

also... what happened to those other servers... "approximately 2 hours" its not nearing third hour
Last edited by Rashaken on Sep 2, 2016, 6:47:55 PM
Played 20 min rip server. Back to que for me.
Guess I have time to finish Enderal, after all. One less cued up here for now. Good luck guys!
"
Chris wrote:
This is significantly affecting our realm capacity and we have had to impose a queue to prevent users being disconnected while playing.

Lol, good idea. Make sure that the guys that are already playing don't have a disconnect and keep the other players away from the game. This way the league will be fresh and fair for everyone! #facepalm

Edit: WTF? No league reset? Let me guess ZiggyD is able to play? And we all don't want to see him loosing time, right? rofl
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Sep 2, 2016, 6:51:28 PM
"
Rashaken wrote:
"
Derrickcp wrote:
Please for the love of god i have been sitting in que at position 3158 for over an hour and a half and never moved once just freaking move me one damn spot up or down give me some hope.

ya.. i've been in queue since launch. I got to play for about 5 minutes, server crashed and then queue'd. Washington hasn't moved at all, yet every other server is able to get in at least intermittently. The washington hate....

also... what happened to those other servers... "approximately 2 hours" its not nearing third hour
yea im on washington server as well never moved.
I play in the Washington DC gateway and I was wondering if I can switch gateway to play? Also, if I can't does that mean that I will only play with people who couldn't play yet like me or will some people have a huge advantage over me?
The Cast on Crit its taking its revenge.
Also 64231 people before me in queue. This is a buff!
Last edited by Arctic47 on Sep 2, 2016, 6:53:11 PM
Stop making and selling MTX in an already laggy, buggy, poorly coded game and you won't have problems like this.
"
Beastoeast wrote:
I play in the Washington DC gateway and I was wondering if I can switch gateway to play? Also, if I can't does that mean that I will only play with people who couldn't play yet like me or will some people have a huge advantage over me?

It doesnt matter on what realm you play, server is one, and you will play with all of those players who already run on cruel.
Error 37?!? :O)

Thanks for actioning the issue ASAP, GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info