Animate Guardian Detailed Thread

Going over the Helm enchants after the wiki update suspiciously states

"Related helmet enchantments
There are helmet enchantments that affect Animate Guardian:
Nothing was found."...

It does not list the 4 enchantments you can wear to improve its dmg or ele res...
EnchantmentAnimateGuardianDamage1_ 66 Animated Guardians deal 25% increased Damage
EnchantmentAnimateGuardianDamage2 75 Animated Guardians deal 40% increased Damage
EnchantmentAnimateGuardianElementalResistances1 66 +24% to Animated Guardian Elemental Resistances
EnchantmentAnimateGuardianElementalResistances2_ 75 +36% to Animated Guardian Elemental Resistances

GGG are know trolls and use vagueness to hint at community involvement getting close, yet falling short.

Some enchants are different from the others or are relevant to effects of items that do work with AG...

convocation_buff_effect_+%
(Would be weird if it worked on AG instead of buffing the life regen of your cast)

elemental_weakness_curse_effect_+%
(or any curse applied by an item)

enduring_cry_buff_effect_+%
(Again if it only buffed the life regen effect for the wearer, although not as strange as convocation)

Do buff and curse enhancements care where the effect comes from;
would a helm enchant inc the effect of a buff/curse placed by an item?
Last edited by Cloaked_Wanderer on Dec 7, 2016, 6:52:16 AM
When i got my AG summoned and im going to logout. Do all items get lost the Guardian had equipped? Or how does it work? Because the ones i need are kinda expensive.
"
Janniggelss wrote:
When i got my AG summoned and im going to logout. Do all items get lost the Guardian had equipped? Or how does it work? Because the ones i need are kinda expensive.

Anime Guardians stay between sessions, you only lose the items when the Guardian dies.
If your Guardian does not show up, cast the Guardian Skill on empty ground.
I have two questions about Animate Guardian.

1. Does Cherrubim's Maleficence Triumphant Lamellar and Breath Of The Council Carnal Sceptre increase chaos damage dealt by animated guardian if he has chaos damage source for an example added chaos damage support gem connected with Animate Guardian skill gem?

2. If I use The Baron Close Helmet and i have 1000 strength points and i equip animated guardian with Alberon's Warpath boots (18% increased Strength), does animated guardian will have 1180 strength points?
Last edited by Tihi1982 on Sep 16, 2017, 5:02:49 AM
Hello,

Does the guardian lose items if you remove the gem from your gear to unsummon him?
"
Tihi1982 wrote:
1. Does Cherrubim's Maleficence Triumphant Lamellar and Breath Of The Council Carnal Sceptre increase chaos damage dealt by animated guardian if he has chaos damage source for an example added chaos damage support gem connected with Animate Guardian skill gem?
Yes.

"
Tihi1982 wrote:
2. If I use The Baron Close Helmet and i have 1000 strength points and i equip animated guardian with Alberon's Warpath boots (18% increased Strength), does animated guardian will have 1180 strength points?
I believe so.

"
Jessix wrote:
Does the guardian lose items if you remove the gem from your gear to unsummon him?
No. He can only lose items by dying or by having a new item added to him, replacing an old one.
The items are tied to the character, so using a different animate guardian gem will not make you lose the items. Switching to a gem that is too low level can disable items that are too high level for the gem. But those items are not lost and will reappear once the gem level is once again high enough.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
Last edited by Mokihiki on Sep 22, 2017, 4:46:40 PM
What's the curse limit for an animated guardian? Is it possible to have 2+ curses on animated guardian if I equip him with cospri's will for an example? Using gloves with curse on hit and shield curse on block. Does he can apply two curses ssimultaneously?
The AG can make use of the +1 curse modifier. I equipped mine with Asenaths Gentle Touch and Windscream boots. He curses Temp Chains on hit and i use Enfeeble. Monsters are affected by both curses. I would assume then that the AG can also apply 2 curses.
Greetings Everyone,

I have a question regarding Animate Guardian. Recently there has been a new (3.1) Burning Spectre Necromancer using Tukohama Vanguard that summon scorching ray totem. One of the interesting thing about the build is that it take advantage of AG dual wielding Dyadus to proc the effect of 100% increase burning damage taken when you chilled with this weapon. I want to know if this true, that AG can actually proc this effect on Dyadus? Thank you.
On the topic of dual wielding, my first attempt did not do what I expected. I started off my AG with a unique 1H sword until I got it high enough to equip a Dyadus axe. Then of course the Dyadus went to the AG's offhand. When I got another Dyadus and animated it (would be 3rd weapon) I expected it to replace the sword but it replaced the first Dyadus. Ended up the same, Sword main hand and Dyadus offhand.

I did not try it again but with the new league I almost have my summoner toon high enough to do that. Curious if anyone else has tried this and what the process is, if any, to replace the AG's main hand weapon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info