[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

I really like the lore of the storm barrier support. As well as the visual effect. Just wish it was
increase all resist and grant frenzy as well. Would be stupid op though.

Another way to get charges on single target boss.
Where is the info on jewels? Been searching all over your post and can't find anything about jewels.
IGN: GirlThrowingAxes, TheReavingBeaver, xXBlazeItFgtsXx
Trade thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/197474/page/1
MESSAGE ME IF I WON AN AUCTION
Hey Ned, are you going to record the elder guardians and The Elder fights? It would be really nice to see how ED goes
Hey, Nedi. Enjoying this build.
I have crappy gear at the moment, can you tell me which items can be a big upgrade for me? (excluding Breath of the council)

@xenolithic, I always forget jewels, since I have to remove them from the passive tree before linking gear (I think?), but I added a section about it under "Gearing". Thanks for mentioning it!

@lucastb, I will record the fights when I get there. I was itching too much to start a few other characters, so getting to the new end game bosses might take some time.

@fensuta, although it seems you just need incremental upgrades across the board, I think I would start with the boots. Getting boots with 25%+ movement speed always makes my mapping feel so much better at least. Beyond that, you could start getting ready for The Perfect Form, which has -30% cold resistance and requires nearly 200 dexterity. This means that you need really nice rings and helmet to compensate. You could also focus on resists on your shield/amulet, but those items have better potential for offensive stats, such as spell damage on shield and cast speed on the amulet. Generally, your items look pretty well balanced for a low budget character.
"
Nedieth wrote:
Nah, seems like we got the short end of the stick on the jewels. The old ones are still the way to go for us unless you get one with good flat life/mana and some useful suffixes.

I've seen a few with flat life, damage over time and damage vs Abyss mobs

"
Nedieth wrote:
@xenolithic, I always forget jewels, since I have to remove them from the passive tree before linking gear (I think?), but I added a section about it under "Gearing". Thanks for mentioning it!

one time a tree you posted had jewels in it.
Guys, wouldn't something like this a decent placeholder before getting Breath of the Council?

https://i.imgur.com/GRZN9NO.png
Last edited by tgodoy85 on Dec 12, 2017, 7:37:06 AM
edit; nvm
Last edited by iamdopeasfcuk on Dec 12, 2017, 7:51:22 AM
hey you said in the 3.1 update that we can drop a support gem for the wither setup, what would that be? inc duration or faster casting? also, thoughts about speccing into whispers of doom and using a witchfire brew?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info