[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

A +3 staff will work fine. you can also look into the new unique staff in Abyss, not sure what it's called. Relying on flasks and flame dash for movement works just fine, but it is quite a bit slower than shield charging around. One solution for the middle ground is Skin of the Loyal. Before I realized how strong Allelopathy was, I was using Skin to kill Shaper in Harbinger HC, so it is viable for sure. If you don't want to use Allelopathy, it is also easier to go Low Life, as you won't struggle as much with room for gems.

I think Ghazzy mentions +3 staff a lot, as he does not gem his Allelopathy for damage like me. You could ask him how he'd balance such a character.
"
Nedieth wrote:
Nah, seems like we got the short end of the stick on the jewels. The old ones are still the way to go for us unless you get one with good flat life/mana and some useful suffixes.

what stats should I find on jewels? life-res-mana-damage too? I thought new jewels are good.
so what do you think about abyss belts? seems it has too many stats on belt+jewel compared old rare belts.

What I am using currently. I usually go for leather belts. The life roll on the jewel makes it better already, then the rest of the stats on the jewel is just a bonus.

basically we want life + mana as prefixes, then damage over time while holding a shield + some other suffix on abyss jewels.
Last edited by Nedieth on Dec 11, 2017, 7:43:02 AM
Thx for your answers and advice.

I just wanted to make sure I can make it to endgame.

Have fun with the league

greetz
Last edited by Bämm on Dec 11, 2017, 12:35:48 PM
Hi, currently following this guide, thanks for all your good work!

As of right now I am on this 5L:

And don't have the chromes to make the red link green or blue. Do you have a suggestion for a red support? Something like Increased Duration maybe?
empower
"
Noctide wrote:
empower

Even a level 1 empower? Doesn't that do nothing? Can't afford a level 2.
Last edited by Grone on Dec 11, 2017, 1:14:48 PM
Iron will can give you a damage boost until you are able to fit level 2+ empower in a red socket. Personally, I would use 5-6 chaos and get a ES/evasion base 5L instead, since one of those bases naturally roll the colour combination of BBBGG that you want.
"
Nedieth wrote:
Iron will can give you a damage boost until you are able to fit level 2+ empower in a red socket. Personally, I would use 5-6 chaos and get a ES/evasion base 5L instead, since one of those bases naturally roll the colour combination of BBBGG that you want.

Thanks! What do you do when you get Perfect Form then? Brute force it? It's probably my favourite item in the game and I plan on using Alleopathy with the new Gem that gives you phys mitigation when channeling for double defense with Perfect Form's arctic, so I'll have to find some way to make the colours fit.
For the perfect form, you simply go to the Vorici bench, press "at least one blue" and start crying. The average cost of GGBBBR is around 500 chromatics according to the vorici calculator. I also like the new channeling support, but not sure if I will use it. Time will tell!

Also, updated the intro text to the guide with two more recordings. One for early league Kitava performance, and one showing off how the build works in Abyss with low economy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info