[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

Reached lvl 89 in this build, having 9.7k/23.3k dot ED damage w/o buffs(in the city). 6.3k HP / 2.5k ES.

My gear (I'm too broke to have shavronnes, heretic veil and 21lvl ED)
Spoiler

Passives tree (went slightly different way than in guides)

Feeling good at ~T10 maps alone. Iron Will seems to be way better than empower lvl2, maybe even than emp lvl 3, as I have ~300 str.

For further improve I'd probably need ED lvl21 and shield replacement with spirit shield I've found (still need to balance resists after replace)
Spoiler

Last edited by Jokerilum on Oct 12, 2016, 7:48:00 AM
Setup looks nice, however I would swap Abyssal Cry with the Empower in your gloves. The extra AoE on Abyssal is really nice.

Opting for the Templar part of the tree rather than Witch is also a better choice since you don't seem to care about flask nodes (although I would recommend it).

I was able to get to and do level 15 maps on my hybrid life/ES character in Prophecy HC, so keep it up and stay safe.
Would it be worth switching from a decent six link Vaal Regalia to a 5link Shav's and going LL?
That would depend on what you prioritize. If you have a level 3 or 4 Empower, the vaal regalia should be pretty much as strong as the LL version (except that more spell damage double dips to poison) in terms of raw DPS.

The more important point here is the drawbacks of both versions. as CI you get way more defense as well as chaos immunity, but as LL you can fit 2 more auras on your life pool and save 3 passive points. For me, this is the important difference, and what I would look at when considering the transition to LL.

Personally, I would go with the Shav's as I love being able to fit a level 20 clarity, then break the 5L to go for the 6L every 200-300 fusings.
How in the world do you get such high DoT in the non LL versions.

I am in the process of 6Ling my cospris, but I am hybrid atm with 6k life and 2k ES.

24k DoT.

I love pie.
"
Nedieth wrote:
That would depend on what you prioritize. If you have a level 3 or 4 Empower, the vaal regalia should be pretty much as strong as the LL version (except that more spell damage double dips to poison) in terms of raw DPS.

The more important point here is the drawbacks of both versions. as CI you get way more defense as well as chaos immunity, but as LL you can fit 2 more auras on your life pool and save 3 passive points. For me, this is the important difference, and what I would look at when considering the transition to LL.

Personally, I would go with the Shav's as I love being able to fit a level 20 clarity, then break the 5L to go for the 6L every 200-300 fusings.

Thanks for the feedback its very helpful. I may try the shav route then since I've never done LL and work towards a six link
Considering you use 2x damage flasks, Winds of Change and a spell damage shield, your DPS should be rather high with frenzy charges, xSyK0TiC. 2 more levels on ED would do wonders obviously, but care to link your tree? Level 19 supports, 20 ED and 3 Empower should be a bit higher than 24k fully buffed I think.
I love pie.
Last edited by xSyK0TiC on Oct 14, 2016, 11:17:41 PM
Updated with ED lvl21 and small gear changes:
At lvl90 got 10.6k/26.3k dot damage (in town, http://prntscr.com/cu4ygc) with 6.4k HP / 4k ES.

Gear:
Spoiler

@xSyK0TiC

Probably difference in passives. It seems you don't need pierce nodes if you have pierce gem.

I have 4 jewels (all of them damage + %life) and went to method to madness + ballistic mastery keystones. Also +25% ED damage on helm. There are available +40% ED helms, but they are too expensive for me. IW seems to be good with ~350 str, gives more damage than pierce, need to compare with empower l3.
Planning to remove charisma and minion regen (guardian still dies sometimes) to get one more jewel (or unnatural calm keystone).
A difference in passives does not determine a gap of 30k DoT from the OPs screenshots.

Low life, flasks, jewels and GG chaos rings can maybe get to 45k-50k DoT Im guessing, but as high as those screenshots? Thats fishy..
I love pie.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info