[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

Reposted my gear, couldn't find the hybrid boots in my stash, but you should get the general idea from the rest of the pieces. Also added comments on differences in gear between ascendancies and builds. Will add some information on Necromancer and Ascendant ascendancies when we are further into the league (need to play my necro more first).
Thanks man really nice build thanks for working on it still and updating
For CI Occultist I should just take the trickster tree, right? Or I should change something?
As Occultist you can drop Zealot's Oath. I would not recomend it, but you can alter the tree a little bit for more dps or ES pool.
"
Nedieth wrote:
As Occultist you can drop Zealot's Oath. I would not recomend it, but you can alter the tree a little bit for more dps or ES pool.

Hi!
Could you please elaborate why Zealot's Oath is not recomendable for Occultist?

Right now im having fun with the build! This is my gear (I have to upgrade a lot!)

I know that you recommend to be hybrid with Occultist but due to my preferences, I will go CI sometime soon.
My dps is decent for solo playing but I dont shine in a group of people with my same lvl (70). On the other hand I did Merc Lab pretty safe, killing argus and then Izaro without buffs.

I droped a 6L bow and if i get the currency i may use it as decay weapon?...

Thanks!

"
"
Nedieth wrote:

Hi!
Could you please elaborate why Zealot's Oath is not recomendable for Occultist?

(...)

I know that you recommend to be hybrid with Occultist but due to my preferences, I will go CI sometime soon.

Thanks!

Playing hybrid occultist lets you regen es and life simulatenously (wicked ward + vile bastion + essence drain + tree)
I guess I wasn't very clear. I would not recommend dropping ZO, as in you want it even though you are an Occultist (when you are CI/LL).

All versions of the build is very good with Occultist. You should pick it if you are unsure of what you might end up playing in the end.
How do you manage to get enough ES to go CI? Having trouble getting enough ES for Trickster (to be fair, haven't done merciless lab yet). Especially without running discipline.

It's especially difficult because of the off color sockets on chest; tend to hybrid evasion/ES.

EDIT: Looks like you put your gear back in, so thanks for that. It looks like you need some pretty expensive gear to run this as CI (looks like Heretic's Veil would really help). How much ES would you say you would want before switching over to CI?

Last edited by Yoluun on Mar 5, 2017, 11:55:41 PM
"
Nedieth wrote:
I guess I wasn't very clear. I would not recommend dropping ZO, as in you want it even though you are an Occultist (when you are CI/LL).

All versions of the build is very good with Occultist. You should pick it if you are unsure of what you might end up playing in the end.

Ok thanks! (you too @ashen2)

"
Yoluun wrote:
How much ES would you say you would want before switching over to CI?

I normally go to CI when I reach about 3k ES (in hybrid state), but I think it's a matter of personal preference
Since I play on softcore now, I went straight for Low Life. I usually aim for around 8k ES after trainsition, which is pretty easy as a trickster CI. If you can get hold of a vaal regalia with a 5L and about 600 ES (can craft one yourself for very little investment), just get rainbowstrides, a 200+ ES helmet, 3-400 ES shield and some 150ish ES gloves. If you are on an extremely low budget you can just use belt and rings for resists only, as those items without life or ES tend to be quite cheap even at higher resist rolls.

Linking my current gear in LSC. Most of this stuff was just 10-20c (not the shac's obviously).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info