[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

I won't update this thread for a little while, as I use my PoE time leveling in Essence hardcore. I am playing this build, and thus far it has crushed everything in the new mapping system. 3 days in, and atziri, uber lab, vinktar square and all the maps i have run up to t13 has been a cakewalk. Will update the guide further once I am happy with my character this league, and add more information based on what i have learned.

Abyssal cry is to kill high hp packs where ED runs out before spreading properly

Thanks to Nat for the clarification on spell damage double dip.

15k unbuffed dps in hideout is more than plenty for t9-t10 maps as a little guideline.
I was always imagines ED?cContagion builds as boring and clunky. Till I tried this for myself as my first essence build.

And OMG killing big packs is so satisfying, I love when one mob die and then entire screen just die. It feels great. really enjoying this build.
"
Asag wrote:
I was always imagines ED?cContagion builds as boring and clunky. Till I tried this for myself as my first essence build.

And OMG killing big packs is so satisfying, I love when one mob die and then entire screen just die. It feels great. really enjoying this build.

for me it's especially satisfying when a big pack of skeletons die :D
I mean - the sound when they die, bones dropping on the ground.
Hello. Which weapon is better for lvling Lifesprig or Heartbreaker?
Is the Sniper node (10% projectile speed, 20% projectile damage) worth taking? Maybe Im wrong but this does not increase dot damage and only initial hit (tooltip dps) and ED is all about the dot.
yes, projectile damage increases both initial hit, dot damage AND double dips to poison dot.
Is Witchfire Brew flask worth using?
"
Asag wrote:
Is Witchfire Brew flask worth using?

Yes, Witchfire Brew is pretty much amazing for us. I started using this, and having arctic armor up instead of blasphemy vulnerability.
Leveling this build.... wondering how far I will get with Solaris Chest and no Heretic for now
Last edited by sascha411 on Sep 11, 2016, 11:59:10 AM
Does the poison from Consuming Dark is spread via contagion or only direct hit from ED apply poison?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info