[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

got 34 dex, posted and then realized what you said about the attack speed on your answer.
Guess im gona try getting other weapons instead of crafting one my self yet.

Thanks for your work and taking the time to reply
Last edited by Nagamon on Apr 20, 2018, 9:41:37 AM
Hello my man,

Just wanted to say thanks for sharing your version of this build. I have been playing SSF since they released it and this is by far the smoothest 1-80 experience I've had man.. I would ask you for a bit of help but for now I am just going to enjoy the ride and I will report back later with my questions once I've hit the famous SSF brick wall.
Updated the gear linked in the guide. The links tend to break.
Im just curious what you guys think about linking ED with Blight and cast while channeling ? That could give us 4 empty gem slots for some CWDT setup but im worried we would lose to much of dmg.
I am not too fond of the CwC setup for ED play. You still have to cast Contagion anyway, and in most mapping situations you don't really need to use Blight. If you really want to clear up some links, you might consider The Hungry Loop instead. You can use the ring as a 5L ED, swap Blight to a 6L (which will be more relevant in 3.3 due to Vaal Blight comming), then drop Allelopathy and use whatever gloves your heart desires.
Nedieth, what did you think about the new Blight?
Judging by the few seconds I saw, I am leaning very heavily towards a 5L ED in a Hungry Loop and a 6L Vaal Blight. Not sure if MoM Trickster or LL Occultist/Ascendant would be the way to go.

We'll find out as the league starts if I don't roll a trapper to start with.

EDIT: We'll get back to it as more details get released, but swapping Allelopathy for Hungry loop should make a minimal change to the overall stats of the build (if not for the better). I am currently running what is effectively a 5L in flashback, and I am clearing t15s quite easily. Hopefully ED damage remains unchanged so we can incorporate VBlight in an interesting way.
Last edited by Nedieth on May 11, 2018, 7:01:15 PM
"
Nedieth wrote:
Judging by the few seconds I saw, I am leaning very heavily towards a 5L ED in a Hungry Loop and a 6L Vaal Blight. Not sure if MoM Trickster or LL Occultist/Ascendant would be the way to go.

We'll find out as the league starts if I don't roll a trapper to start with.

EDIT: We'll get back to it as more details get released, but swapping Allelopathy for Hungry loop should make a minimal change to the overall stats of the build (if not for the better). I am currently running what is effectively a 5L in flashback, and I am clearing t15s quite easily. Hopefully ED damage remains unchanged so we can incorporate VBlight in an interesting way.

I was just making the transition in Flashback from your build towards djnat's LL ascendant trickster/necro, and I was thinking to myself this guy doesnt need more clear speed and another skill to cast (flesh offering). So why not take occultist and add another curse since we have the curse/aura nodes and jewels? Then I alt tab over to this thread and see this. One frustration is that sure with trickster i can zoom around, but every once in a while after I do get hit I get in a stun loop as well. Occultist should fix this. Any further thoughts on what other ascendancy maybe good?
I desperately want to play Occultist again, as it has so much nice utility now that Blight is a more important part of the build in addition to ES/stun management. My problem personally is that I have gotten too used to the high speed that the combination of Trickster and a solid cast/attack speed weapon provides. Trickster alone is 36% cast/attack speed. Add the frenzy charges to that and you get over 50% increased speed from the ascendancy alone. Whenever I play Occultist these days it just feels as if I am stuck in the mud (but damn it's nice to be stun immune).

I will have to dust off a few standard chars when the stashes merge after the league and see what I end up with.
"
Nedieth wrote:
I desperately want to play Occultist again, as it has so much nice utility now that Blight is a more important part of the build in addition to ES/stun management. My problem personally is that I have gotten too used to the high speed that the combination of Trickster and a solid cast/attack speed weapon provides. Trickster alone is 36% cast/attack speed. Add the frenzy charges to that and you get over 50% increased speed from the ascendancy alone. Whenever I play Occultist these days it just feels as if I am stuck in the mud (but damn it's nice to be stun immune).

I will have to dust off a few standard chars when the stashes merge after the league and see what I end up with.

Right - but i'm thinking trickster/occultist ascendant. Frenzy / regen + an additional curse / better energy shield/and no stuns.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info