[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

Glad you enjoyed it. This is indeed an excellent build to learn the game with. It is easy to play and hard-ish to master. It also do mid tier DPS, so you have to learn encounters while being tanky enough to screw up once on most mechanics.

I also noticed that some of my gearing sections have become messed up. Will fix that eventually.
Hello man, can u help me to change my tree, for low life, cause i dont have enough expirience to understand, already have Shavronne and Presence of Chayula, thanks! Char:EDOneLove
Last edited by Dimanec on Apr 7, 2018, 5:17:01 AM
I'd do something like this with your current passives:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.2.2/AAAABAYCAQPuBx4NfA5IDlwPqxB7ES8RUBGWE20UCRa_GFYYahslHNwdFB2-Iuoi9CSLJogo-isKLKYzhzOjNAo1uTdmPLZFfkkTSVFJsUuuTLNSr1fJWAdauVxAXGtcil3yZ_xodGqMavpsC20ZdZ52gngve9d85X_GgLOCx4RIhMWHy4ngiw6PGo9Gj_qQ1pFHkx-TJ5Uul5WX9Juhm7WhL6LZo6OnCKcrp5uw2LQMtNG1SLcwuJO7Tb46vorDOsNtyAzIFMrTzxXQH9fP2VvaO9pi2xrdX-ZY6QLquutj6-7viO_r8NX1b_fB99f5N_no-tI=?accountName=Dimanec&characterName=EDOneLove

You might be a bit low on mana regen depending on what ascendancy points you choose. Get some good mana regen rolls on your rings/shield to make it more comfortable. The rest of the gear you can check in djnat's guide for his low life ascendant on the scion forums.
Was wondering if you'd considered running both Temp Chains and Aspect of the Spider? I have considered a few options myself, maybe trying both of them along with despair, or just running despair and aspect and speccing out of the extra curse points. Thoughts?

My options are:

1. Going Despair/Temp Chains/Aspect of the Spider with more mana reserved, so less MoM
2. Going Despair/Aspect of the Spider and speccing out of the extra curse and putting that into life
Last edited by Chaseroonie1 on Apr 10, 2018, 7:46:46 AM
I have been going with the second option this league. Even though the combination of all 3 should be amazing, it will be a serious blow to our EHP. In addition to losing 1k mana, it wouldn't take much before you are oom and need to shield charge around like a moron in order to regain the mana.

You could spend another 4 points and grab Charisma and a Heretic's Veil to make it more comfortable, but I doubt it would be worth the investment.
How exactly does the uncapped cold resistance line work for The Perfect Form? Is it like a flat amount of evasion you get for not having 75 cold resist? or does it scale with how far away from uncapped you are? I've been using Skin of the Loyal and considering switching to Perfect Form for more life.
You gain 1% evasion for every 1% cold resistance you have over 0%. If you have 200% cold resistance, you gain 200% global increased evasion.
Ahhhh ok gotcha. Thank you!
Hi, im thinking of starting the build right now to know how far i can get into the build. Ive been rolling a sai quite a lot and eneded up with this.

Is there any way to check how would multicrafting be able to progress on the weapon?. Never done it before and would like to know if im still able to put, spell dmg on top(already has), attack speed, damage over time.
For that weapon, I'd beast craft it. The spell damage roll is lower than a crafted mod, so it has no real value. I'd do the add suffix, remove prefix and pray for something relevant. still, if you want to multimod it, the extra suffix will make you unable to craft attack speed (unless you hit attack speed on the beast crafting). Personally, I would not like that. If you don't shield charge around constantly, you should still be fine.

As the weapon is now, you can craft damage over time, mana and attack speed on it. Considering the very low spell damage roll, I am not sure that it would be worth the investment.

you could do a search on poe.trade like this:
http://poe.trade/search/onikobokotetin
and hope that someone posts a weapon with high attack speed and cast speed that you can make worthwhile with an annul. When I searched, the Soul Sever Gutting Knife came as an interesting result. It works as is, and if you hit the +1 to lightning gems with an annul, the spell damage could be a hybrid (you can ask the seller for that) and you'd be able to craft spell damage or worst case damage over time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info