[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

@Camatoo, you should not use Arctic Armor without Perfect Form if you have mana issues.
The cake is a lie.
Pretty amazing build so far, I had 0 issues with any boss fight atm. My question is, Should I start using empower at lvl 2, or should I wait until lvl 3?

Thanks for this amazing build!
"
GladiatorUA wrote:
"
Dargeshaad wrote:
Hey, I'm lvl 86 atm using some of the tips from this build and other from Ghazzys - I have a question regarding the amulet slot assuming you don't have $$$ for that Despair aura amulet...would this not be a pretty good one instead https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Aylardex

You get really great life + mana, 50% mana regen, +5% DoT dmg from ascendancy from +1 power charge, ultra high uptime on power charges, total of 35% dmg from mana before life with MoM and since it's dirt cheap you should be able to get one with +1 max curse.

Anything I've missed since this amulet doesn't seem to have been mentioned before?
It makes it hard to equip perfect form. You need a lot of dex, and amulet is the best place to get it. It makes it tougher to balance resistances, especially if you still want perfect form.

That's true, I'm still doing <10 tier maps using a +1 tabula chest since survivability is not that big of an issue but I imagine at some point I will have to switch to a more defence oriented spec using e.g. perfect form. +1 tabula with empower gem as sixth gem is just so fast for clearing maps :)
IGN: Dargeshaad
Highly recommend taking the attack speed uber lab. Seems to nearly double my clear speed
Aylardex is pretty damn nice, but as someone else mentioned, if you want to fit The Perfect Form, it could get tricky to both manage your resists and get enough dex while using it. It is one of the better options for the build as a budget variant though.

@valapy, if you have a 6L, any leveled empower is good. Sadly, ED does not really have an alternative 6th to Empower at the moment.
Hi Nedieth,

I was wondering with my gear (you can check my character tab) am I able to do shaper relatively alright?

Path of building doesn't account for spreading rot and allelopathy damage so I'm unsure if I should try it out or if I'm lacking the do to do so

Currently I have a free jewel slot, should I go with a 2nd spreading rot or max life, spell damage jewel.

Perfect form is amazing. With my overlapped resist I'm at 9k evasion with gives me 37% chance to dodge.

Flasks up and it's 65% chance :)

Thanks for the build.

@Nedieth, I just saw your Uber lab video, and I wondered, how you are not taking any damage in traps?
I am taking damage, but with the pantheons I choose for Uber lab running, the passive regeneration of Trickster is mostly enough to negate next to all of it. Boots enchant with regeneration and Stone Golem are both adding quite a lot of regen as well.

@Justinglee, you should be just fine against Shaper. Your gear seems pretty damn nice. Spreading Rot is really just a budget option for us when it comes to bossing. Against bosses, we don't often let the Blight debuff run out entirely, so we don't get a lot of bonus from the Spreading Rot jewels. They are mostly there for mapping. If you can get hold of jewels with 4x good stats, I think I would drop the Spreading Rots all together. Those can be extremely expensive though, so just get a second Spreading Rot.
Hi,

atm i am using heartbreaker as a dagger for this build.
Is this the best budget option for the moment? Saving up for a Botc
As a budget weapon, I would use Heartbreaker, Divinarius or a plain Sai like this:
Last edited by Nedieth on Dec 18, 2017, 3:30:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info