Season One, Race Event 7: Three Hour Party

I keep dying to desync. It is out of hand it makes these races impossible. I can get to like 26 if I play slowly like I did the other day, but that is not really the point of a race is it. My computer, Internet and Ping are all fine. I am very frustrated since I really enjoy doing these.
^ Yeah, sitting this one out because of it. Left a post on the previous race's thread.

Good luck guys.
I don't mean to sound rude, but I can't help the way people interpret my words.
Welp, my marauder died at level 7 to an exploding monster.

Died lvl 11 to flicker pirates maybe i should skip these in races :(
I refuse to race until something balanced is introduced
Desync
Unoptimized ATI cards
like seriously.

Same races as CB so all the Closed beta testers are winning.
The maps shouldn't be the same maps as regular POE

They should be DESIGNED for races so PEOPLE can not MEMORIZE LAYOUTS and CTRL CLICK out of instances until they get a certain layout.

There is way too much shit a closed beta person knows over an open beta player, and half the stuff is metagaming, aka knowing layouts, knowing exp areas knowing mechanics of the game that are BROKEN.

Keep seeing that 70% vaal bug beeing attempted. Why bother kinda pathetic

In the end in a month or two, if races are changed it will be the same 20 people holding 20 of each demigod item because they seriously have no fucking lifes and can spent 20 hours day memorizing bullshit maps.

I loved this game and was looking forward to races, but when I see someone always #1 getting perfect drops (cold res rings , or a blue gem + iron ring) i am tired of it.

I slow down due to the fact I GET SHIT DROPS.
Both of the races I got 27 in 3 hours, and I couldn't do shit due to the fact I had no saphire rings drop and i was melee and no iron rings or blue gems dropped so i cant even get cold res to rush MERVEIL

Once again congratz to the same 3 people who will win today. Shouldn't have expected anything less from people who specifically work their lives around to race in a fucking game.
Last edited by TheBuudah on Feb 24, 2013, 5:44:31 PM
you mad? LOL
I just got stuck in postion :(

I think it's 3 attempts and no points for me... anyone want a kiwi PM me.
Last edited by seg_fault on Feb 24, 2013, 6:30:22 PM
"
bibi1338 wrote:
you mad? LOL

No I am right..

Only people who disagree are usually the winners.
Died about halfway through due to a Necro using Conductivity + lightning arrow skeles.
Had a lot of fun! Really enjoyed working with the group that I was with.
"
TheBuudah wrote:

No I am right..

Only people who disagree are usually the winners.

Like you said yourself Buudah, it's a game. If you're not having fun then I donno what to say. There will always be people devoting their life to something. You will "lose" to them no matter what, so who cares. Do you expect to be a better musician than someone who practices their instrument 14 hours a day while you play for 5?

The races are a lot of fun to me since I push myself and come near death all the time and the chat is pretty funny. I don't care that I'm barely top 400, I'm having fun and improving. Most of the top people are using the same skills, so it's more of figuring out the best way or copying someone else and surviving to the end. I don't have any desync issues but I also don't ever use Whirling Blades, Leap Slam, etc. and I don't hug walls around Brutus either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info