Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
CuddlyZombie wrote:
Is here any chance this could be released for Mac?

Not likely to happen anytime soon, sorry. The runtime would need to be ported first, and I don't have the capability to do that myself.

"
viperesque wrote:
Why? On that note, can't this just work on the fly rather than having to save changes?

I don't know about other users but I know I do that fairly often. I could add an option to auto-add if you double-click an item while holding shift or control, but it's still only saving one button click. As for updating the item on the fly when editing, it did originally work that way but I changed it so you can choose to cancel any changes you made. Of course you can undo changes with Ctrl+Z anyway so maybe that's redundant.

"
viperesque wrote:
Can you include a "what you lose if you remove this item" for all gear? Seems to only exist for jewels and swapping items right now.

There was a reason why I disabled that for non-jewel items, but I can't remember what it is so I'll just go ahead and enable it and see what happens! If it works out it'll be in the next update.

"
Sitnave wrote:
Please consider adding some things:
1) link to this thread inside the application (maybe next to Update button), for making us able to quickly let you know about the bug/idea
2) a question for saving changes before quitting ("You have unsaved changes, do you want to save? [Save and quit] [Don't save and quit] [Cancel]")
3) adding a STR DEX and INT to the tree summary (quite important information for gems)
4) adding CTRL+click to Items/Equipped items, and Items/All items, which would automatically more the chosen item from all items to equipped items and vice versa (without the need to drag and drop). A description of this possibility at the right (where there's an info about what double click do would be great too)
5) at the skills tab, add a colours to the gem/support gems. It is coloured when you hover, would be great if the colour would also be implemented at this right part where you can create a skill and add the supports

1) That's a good idea, I'll put it on the TODO list :).
2) That one needs a bit of technical work to make it happen, but it's on the list.
3) Easy enough. Consider it done. The stat list is now long enough to require a scroll bar at lower resolutions so I need to add that first.
4) Another easy one. I'll just add the functionality first and worry about the note later.
5) That should be doable. I'll see what I can do.
Could gem levels default to 20? Seems like what people are going to do almost all the time.

Life/mana leech rate calculations would be awesome if they aren't a complete mess to add.

EDIT: Planner is not coping well with Heretic's Veil. Doesn't pick up the Blasphemy support or the reservation reduction (if I add in Blasphemy manually), just the extra levels.

EDITIER: On a similar note, would it be possible to arrange gems by links rather than forcing one skill per cluster?

EDIT 3: THE EDITENING: Similar to before, when creating a new skill it doesn't focus the gem name field and probably should.

MORE EDITS OH GOD PLEASE MAKE IT STOP: Man this thing is so useful when it actually comes down to theorycrafting. I'm loving it already. Thank you so much.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Sep 2, 2016, 5:25:41 AM
Thank you for a fast answer again.

Also, it would be great if it'd be possible to count and display mana cost of the skill here:

"
viperesque wrote:
Could gem levels default to 20? Seems like what people are going to do almost all the time.

Yep, that's on the TODO list.

"
viperesque wrote:
Life/mana leech rate calculations would be awesome if they aren't a complete mess to add.

Also planning to do that sometime; the calculations aren't TOO horrible but it will take a little time.

"
viperesque wrote:
EDIT: Planner is not coping well with Heretic's Veil. Doesn't pick up the Blasphemy support or the reservation reduction (if I add in Blasphemy manually), just the extra levels.

At present it doesn't automatically add supports that are provided by items. It is planned, but it's a bit tricky to implement. The reservation reduction not applying is something I will fix though. Shouldn't take too long.

"
viperesque wrote:
EDITIER: On a similar note, would it be possible to arrange gems by links rather than forcing one skill per cluster?

That's another planned feature, but again there's bit of work required.

"
viperesque wrote:
EDIT 3: THE EDITENING: Similar to before, when creating a new skill it doesn't focus the gem name field and probably should.

Good point! That's fixed now.

"
viperesque wrote:
MORE EDITS OH GOD PLEASE MAKE IT STOP: Man this thing is so useful when it actually comes down to theorycrafting. I'm loving it already. Thank you so much.

"
Sitnave wrote:
Also, it would be great if it'd be possible to count and display mana cost of the skill here:

It's already displayed in the Calcs tab (if you can find it :/), but I can add it to the side bar too.
I found a serious bug which requires immediate action

Spoiler
there's no DONATE button which would make us able to thank you for your great work! :)
Would you be able to change skilltree node description after inserting jewels transfering damage types? In example Fireborn changing damage type to fire.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fireborn

Last edited by Sitnave on Sep 2, 2016, 9:58:33 AM
I freaking love this tool!

the items pre-loaded and make it amazing.

I hope this gets heavy adoption and the project stays active and accuracy of the tool is as correct as possible...

amazing work!
"
Sitnave wrote:
I found a serious bug which requires immediate action

Spoiler
there's no DONATE button which would make us able to thank you for your great work! :)

Oh man, don't scare me like that! Haha. I'll look into it when I've got time (with new expansion coming out in a few hours that'll be... never? lol)

"
Sitnave wrote:
Would you be able to change skilltree node description after inserting jewels transfering damage types? In example Fireborn changing damage type to fire.

That's surprisingly difficult for me do. The game client does it easily because it can transform the changed internal modifier name into the display text that you see. My program on the other hand has to go the other way: from the modifier descriptions to my internal modifier system, and currently that's a one-way process, so even though the program knows exactly which modifiers have changed, it can't show you the new modifier name. This would take a fair bit of work to fix.

"
FatBubba wrote:
I freaking love this tool!

the items pre-loaded and make it amazing.

I hope this gets heavy adoption and the project stays active and accuracy of the tool is as correct as possible...

amazing work!

Is it possible to add Leo ring prefix so it shows on spreadsheet?

"

10-20% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge
Last edited by Marrond on Sep 2, 2016, 10:47:11 AM
"
Marrond wrote:
Is it possible to add Leo ring prefix so it shows on spreadsheet?

"

10-20% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge

That modifier is already supported and should affect the energy shield recharge delay shown on the Calcs tab. Is that not the case?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info