Path of Exile 2.4.0: Atlas of Worlds Patch Notes

"
Ryouko wrote:
"
xweezyfbaby3x wrote:
So you guys just decide to remove legacy Mjo from the game without any warning? wtf is this? Straight fuck this game and it's sht economy.

Who rly cares about Standard League >.< What about you start to play Challenge Leagues and learn how to adapt in this game?

Careful, here come the pitchforks!
"
Ryouko wrote:
"
xweezyfbaby3x wrote:
So you guys just decide to remove legacy Mjo from the game without any warning? wtf is this? Straight fuck this game and it's sht economy.

Who rly cares about Standard League >.< What about you start to play Challenge Leagues and learn how to adapt in this game?

Thats your opinion dude not everyone is into starting over and over and over again on some recycled league ideas when non of it matters in the end. I used to play leagues and now I don't cause there is no point to it. That league is literally a recycled ambush league idea. Now instead of opening boxes you can free trapped monsters what a huge change bro its still the same sht.

+ if you just lost 40+EX you wouldn't be talking sorry bro.
«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!
Last edited by xweezyfbaby3x on Sep 2, 2016, 2:49:49 AM
"
xweezyfbaby3x wrote:
"
Ryouko wrote:
"
xweezyfbaby3x wrote:

Thats your opinion dude not everyone is into starting over and over and over again on some recycled league ideas when non of it matters in the end. I used to play leagues and now I don't cause there is no point to it. That league is literally a recycled ambush league idea. Now instead of opening boxes you can free trapped monsters what a huge change bro its still the same sht.

+ if you just lost 40+EX you wouldn't be talking sorry bro.

Oh I probably lost, over different nerfs (rip voltaxic) way more than 40+ex.

Except those don't matter because they're standard ex and aren't worth shit anyway, as any good piece of mirror-worthy gear is more like 150-200 ex in standaids, so who cares about a measly 40 ex :)
Last edited by PathOfShalti on Sep 2, 2016, 2:56:04 AM
"
Ryouko wrote:
"
xweezyfbaby3x wrote:

That's a bit arrogant. People can choose whatever they want, however that doesn't mean that Permanent leagues should be impervious to changes. If one has spent 300 ex to be able to play certain build, I'm quite sure one has enough currency to find an acceptable alternative. Not like "all" your items became worthless and all your levels are gone now.
Last edited by laminarija on Sep 2, 2016, 2:56:13 AM
Folks, there's nothing wrong with liking the flexible challenge of the leagues or the consistent build of standard. Just because I don't like tea doesn't mean I can't care if someone else's favorite tea gets discontinued. Tea isn't stupid just because it isn't my, y'know, cup of tea.

I'm kidding of course. Tea is dumb and everyone that drinks it is a stupid face. I mean, c'mon! Dirt flavoured weak juice??
P.s. for the league players, just replace your challenges with other measures and maybe that will help you empathize. Pretend you have been struggling to grind a thousand Voll kills, got to 998, and then they removed the challenge. These are just players like yourselves that played by the rules, and then the rules changed on them. It's alright that they feel like their efforts re undermined and we should sympathize. But, to your collective point, some of the people affected by these loses are acting like tools - the difference between my example (Voll kills) and what GGG did is that my example was random and purposeless, but GGG made their decisions based on an effort to bring us a balanced game. Sure, we can be disappointed, but when we lash out in anger *we are the problem*. Also, don't drink tea. Tea is stupid.
Last edited by thurmack on Sep 2, 2016, 3:03:11 AM
"
Cornholius79 wrote:
Mjölner hit proc chance has been more than tripled. it will be smoother. the thing that will be unpredictable about what was entirely unpredictable before is the kingsguard healing factor. old legacy Mjölner had the same issues as the new legacy (30%) one, in that it healed completely unreliably. with juggernaut getting 100% chance to gain max charges, you could still be killed, albeit less often. with the 100% chance to proc, that unpredictability is gone, you will get at LEAST 100 heal every single hit. the spells don't cast together, so it won't be as chunky, but it will still work as well, if not better than before because now it will ALWAYS work. Mjölner now has the capability of taking over the mapping scene like never before, even if you have to sit there a tiny bit longer and hit more ( like you did with 30% mjölner and no juggernaut ascendancy). 25% chance to gain max charges is awesome given the new, always-works hammer. nothing in the notes says that mjölner has a cooldown. it only has a one-cast-per-trigger instead of all of them going off. the hit rate of Discharge, or whatever spell you socket in there will skyrocket, but it won't be as hard on resources because the casts will be spaced out more evenly, giving servers and your CPU time to catch up. Divine shrine lockout will be a thing of the past, as the one-cast-per-frame will make it to where the thousands of casts that are a result of the enemies not being able to die is now gone. this is a buff in survivability because you won't be crashing out your game or the server. it's better for everybody. CoC cooldown is a bit excessive. they should have made it the same as CWDT/CWS/CoMK of 250ms.

Just fyi, the notes used to mention a cool down for mjolner and I've heard it has been confirmed by support and will still be in the game (albeit that was Tuesday). I'm not disagreeing with you that it might still potentially be fun and viable, just noting that you may be mistaken about the lack of cooldown which could have a significant impact on your discussion points.
Nice imba to fix it till end of league. When u will do something for summoners???
Do something with Rising Spectres skill so u dont lose them on game crash, dc etc?
"
thurmack wrote:
P.s. for the league players, just replace your challenges with other measures and maybe that will help you empathize. Pretend you have been struggling to grind a thousand Voll kills, got to 998, and then they removed the challenge. These are just players like yourselves that played by the rules, and then the rules changed on them. It's alright that they feel like their efforts re undermined and we should sympathize. But, to your collective point, some of the people affected by these loses are acting like tools - the difference between my example (Voll kills) and what GGG did is that my example was random and purposeless, but GGG made their decisions based on an effort to bring us a balanced game. Sure, we can be disappointed, but when we lash out in anger *we are the problem*. Also, don't drink tea. Tea is stupid.

Don't tell me how to live my life. Tea's da sht brah!

«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!
Last edited by xweezyfbaby3x on Sep 2, 2016, 3:15:03 AM
I am voting for "NO MORE LONG LASTING SUPPORT FOR LEGACY ITEMS"

This rule have to be implemented in TOC of the game, and peoples which have "legacy" items to be aware that they are walking on a thin ice, and they can loose them in some of the expansion of the game, but meanwhile they can be OP but still with this tough in the heads.

If You were so OP for nearly 3 years with this item - you should be already having a mountains of EX's and items worth a few times the price of this OP item, therefore the item have paid it's price multiple times, and it's time to give it up and go for the next build.

Here the steps :

- After a specific time the devs posting a mark on the item in the forum and items description making "Expiring in upcoming expansion".

- A month before the expansion which is redo the item the item stat is switching from "Expiring" to "Expired".

- When the expansion took place the item revert to it's new version. Done.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
Last edited by BlazeSTX on Sep 2, 2016, 3:23:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info