Path of Exile 2.4.0: Atlas of Worlds Patch Notes

"
Coal48 wrote:
"
Players at very high levels (95 and higher) now incur an additional experience penalty equal to 1 - ( 1 / ( 1 + 0.1 * ( level - 94 ) ) ). For example, a level 96 player receives 16.67% less experience than before.

Spoiler

thats exact what i thought :D

Spoiler
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
Really another xp penalty?
"
Hamstaxo wrote:
Am I the only one that saw these nerfs of Mjolnir and CoC etc. coming like very fn long ago?

Nope, you're not the only one. I saw them too. It's when I didn't run any builds relying on CoC. Had no interest in Mjolnir either. OP builds will always get nerfed. And solid builds that are just a little OP get nerfed just a little. The balancing is fair for all, but a b*tch for those who run the build-of-the-league. Now their characters need to be re-built.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
plodd wrote:

Legacy koams. No need to have nerfed koams. even with it you barely reach 10k hp whilst es character can run around with 15k.

Comparing life based characters with armour to ES based characters without armour is comparing apples and berries. You can reach nearly 10k HP with Belly of the beast already, so yeah, whatever...

"
plodd wrote:
Legacy bor. Judging by the state of melee since... forever, this never needed to be nerfed hence no legacy.

Breakig news: Something that does not cause any issues at all is not getting nerfed! Oh, the madness!

"
plodd wrote:
Legacy rainbowstrides. yea that's was really needed lol and now we have skyforths. Damn those rainbowstrides were op /sarcasm

Breaking news, take two! Oh the humanity!

"
plodd wrote:

GGG are playing you. You are their game they are making that they want to play.

Yeah, dude, seriously, whatever... That last sentence of yours doesn't even make any sense.
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.
"
Spoiler
"
Khaylee wrote:
Honestly, how delusional and out of touch with reality are these developers?? Like what in the actual fuck? "Widespread melee buffs"? Are you shitting me? you raise the dmg of all the garbage, dumpster tier melee abilities by 6-12% and call it widespread melee buffs??? As many people have already pointed out, the only reason people play EQ as much as they do, is because its a fluid, fun to play style. High dmg (maybe too high sure) but also good AoE and most importantly, it doesnt require you to walk up to within a millimeter of the mobs face and click on its tiny, inconsistent hit box! Namelocking and no AoE on 95% of the meelee skills is the reason why people play EQ. Wake the fuck up already GGG!!!

I'm giving them one more expansion to fix melee and get rid of namelocking before i take my wallet and my time to a different game.

GGG scheme of develompent(based on 4 years of subjet observation)
:

1.Alpha.

2.Closed Beta.

3.Beta.

4. v1.0+ but technically still beta
Randomizing game mechanics blindly called 'balancing'. Nerfs. Total fail.

5. v2.0+ but technically still beta.
Attept to appease enraged players and bring money flow back. Powerful ascendancys, fortify for melee. EQ. Cards. Prohecies. Lockstep. QoL.

6. v2.4 but technically still beta.
People keep asking for engiene improvement. Damn we can't improve it too much we need to completly erase lagging skills. To do this we need to nerf something else as well to say nerfs are just and even. Lets see the most used skills and nerf them. To justify our actions more lets make and illusion we listen to community and it was community's demand. Let them have ~10% the other boring ussles skills buffed. To create new meta and hype among temporary 'my max ever character level is 85' players lets ridiculously buff two old skills that should be buffed responsibly ages ago. After 3 months we will nerf this ice spear and fireball again anyway(troll smile). Done- game engiene is fixed, endgame is fluorishing. Situation under control. Go play temporary league again. Don't levelup to 100. Don't ever make build worth more than 5ex. Obey.

haha u are so right ;)
"
plodd wrote:

GGG are playing you. You are their game they are making that they want to play.

If people like you honestly believe that, then why are you still here? Why all this effort?
"
6. v2.4 but technically still beta.
People keep asking for engiene improvement. Damn we can't improve it too much we need to completly erase lagging skills. To do this we need to nerf something else as well to say nerfs are just and even. Lets see the most used skills and nerf them. To justify our actions more lets make and illusion we listen to community and it was community's demand. Let them have ~10% the other boring ussles skills buffed. To create new meta and hype among temporary 'my max ever character level is 85' players lets ridiculously buff two old skills that should be buffed responsibly ages ago. After 3 months we will nerf this ice spear and fireball again anyway(troll smile). Done- game engiene is fixed, endgame is fluorishing. Situation under control. Go play temporary league again. Don't levelup to 100. Don't ever make build worth more than 5ex. Obey.

*cough* engine improvements in before nerfs (2.3.x), and community proved it was worthwhile, lots of FPS gain. Client improvement has nothing to do with nerfs. Server performance did, but not client. In other words, you running an OP build on your client and lagging has nothing to do with my client. Stop trying to revise history into your own distorted image.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Sep 1, 2016, 8:43:04 AM
"
You don't have to care what Mathil or anybody else said, if you have half a brain the patch notes are clear enough.

GGG destroy your fun and waste your time and don't give a fuck about it.

LOL man, right in center! Congrats!
This Thread is like a salt farm lmao :D
"
Sure_K4y wrote:
Comparing life based characters with armour to ES based characters without armour is comparing apples and berries. You can reach nearly 10k HP with Belly of the beast already, so yeah, whatever...

Yea because armour is so amazing and koams has so much of it. You can reach 10k es with lightning coil.

"
Sure_K4y wrote:
Breakig news: Something that does not cause any issues at all is not getting nerfed! Oh, the madness!

Bor didn't have issues and was nerfed. Your point ?

"
Sure_K4y wrote:
Breaking news, take two! Oh the humanity!

Verbal drivel gz.

"
Sure_K4y wrote:
Yeah, dude, seriously, whatever... That last sentence of yours doesn't even make any sense.

Improve your reading comprehension then it will make sense.
Last edited by plodd on Sep 1, 2016, 9:17:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info